Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These look great. Definitely going to cop. 
nthat.gif

they are nice, but with the White Cements and Militarys coming out I don´t need another mainly white 4 and will stick with the classics

I have $20 off vip coupon. But still needs to be lower $150 or lower for me to cop.

But for sure, somewhere these will be discounted. Possibly even a outlet hit.
yea ill prob cop for 141 with emp disc since im guessing these won't sellout instantly lol

My fam was gonna look out and get these for fam price, but he just told me today he's going for them 
frown.gif

Last edited:
these are flames, i know they're gonna sell out so i'll wait till they hit that discount price but omg i saw them in person, flames. JUST FLAMES!!!

Im so glad they improved the netting. Looks so much better. I know its not the original mesh netting, but this will do. I guess they didnt feet it was worth it to change it on the GS pairs though.

as long as its going the correct way like the ogs im good

the retail looks much better than the samples but i still cant cop. they messed up on the midsole. the back should have had that white mid line. would have looked much better

Yeah it's quite the solid block, like the Columbias and the Oreos

The 4 really does benefit quality-wise from the 'remastered' treatment more than a few of the others Ive seen

Anyone know if these will release in men's size 7.5? Sites say "full family sizing" will be available but that sometimes does not include 7.5 for some very odd reason.

View media item 1842619mark wahlberg wearing alternate 89 air jordan retro iv white, red courtside at Lakers-Thunder game, Ice Cube Jr. Pinnacle Air Jordan 1 i, Drake

why do people wear their sneakers unlaced like this

im sure mark got his correct size ?
only time my kicks are tied is if i'm hooping in em. otherwise, there's no need. it's not like they'll fall off if untied. obviously, it's a style thing (or lack thereof, depending on who u ask). but basically, everyone is different.

Back
Top Bottom