Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These are like red Columbias. They'll probably be appreciated more in a few years, like Columbias and most retro+

yeezy yeezy yeezy just jumped over jump man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

anybody who wears a rappers shoe graduated from clown college.

dont even make no damn sense

like "oh man you get them new yeezys? remember when kanye rapped in them??"

yea freakin hilarious

no offense to anybody in here who copped that sears womens shawl looking shoe

Go jump in a lake of reality and a pond of common sense

They're blinded by too much fanboyism to realize that a sneaker that is a massive general release isn't comparable to a sneaker released in low quantities.

i like them because they look like the sample columbias

Yeah, they're not for me, but I can see why people like them. Retro+'s that are simple(oreos, chrome 8's, cool greys, black cats) to me are better than the outlandish ones they like to do. Plus these are still in a Bulls colorway.

yeezy yeezy yeezy just jumped over jump man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If you are really into Jordans then you should be really happy this is happening. It was getting to be really ridiculous in '12-13 especially. It's not supposed to be hard to buy a GR pair of Jordans on RD. Yeezy really didn't jump over ****. People are trying really hard to cash in on that resale. In my 30 yrs of life no one has given a **** about Adidas unless you're a football fan (soccer) or back in the mid to late '90s when korn was rocking all adidas gear. Nike and the Jumpman will always be at the top.

If you are really into Jordans then you should be really happy this is happening. It was getting to be really ridiculous in '12-13 especially. It's not supposed to be hard to buy a GR pair of Jordans on RD. Yeezy really didn't jump over ****. People are trying really hard to cash in on that resale. In my 30 yrs of life no one has given a **** about Adidas unless you're a football fan (soccer) or back in the mid to late '90s when korn was rocking all adidas gear. Nike and the Jumpman will always be at the top.

Run DMC in the 80s I'd add.....damn dating myself now.

Had these in hand today and that quality leather tho :pimp: def gonna cop...I wouldn't sleep too long tho

I wish these didn't have the red netting on the side and were more like the Colombia or Oreo LS that came out, would have been way cleaner IMO.

I wish these didn't have the red netting on the side and were more like the Colombia or Oreo LS that came out, would have been way cleaner IMO.
That would've been dope to me too.

Seeing these in person really changed my mind on these. Pictures don't do these any justice. I've never held a quality 4 in hand but these looked and felt like money to me. Gift cards would bring these to $40 for me, but I'm not real quick to pull the trigger.

Had these in hand today and that quality leather tho
pimp.gif
def gonna cop...I wouldn't sleep too long tho
I also had these in hand today and thought the leather was nice too. Definitely will cop as well.

there's no denying yeezys are in higher demand than Jordan's atm no saying though how long this trend will last

there's no denying yeezys are in higher demand than Jordan's atm no saying though how long this trend will last
I believe the only reason is because everyone knows that they can resell them for high, you really think all those people want to secure them to wear them (only a decent amount like hardcore Kanye fans)

I'm not sure what your point is there NobleKane what is the difference between Kanye rapping in yeezys or mj balln in jordans?

i wonder if some of yall are hurt kuz yeezy taking away the attention from Jb and taking the bandwagoners with him... Like dude up there said if you really into jordans yall should be happy lol

i wonder if some of yall are hurt kuz yeezy taking away the attention from Jb and taking the bandwagoners with him... Like dude up there said if you really into jordans yall should be happy lol
He can take it and then more, that means Air Jordan enthusiasts can secure their shoes with a little more ease. When the Cement 4s and other original colorways release I want to see what Kanye has in store to divert the attention.

Back
Top Bottom