AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO "EMINEM" 2018

Welp I guess I won’t get too excited then. Although I’d hardly call it a comeback with only F&F pairs but I guess we’ll find out soon enough

831B1194-2FC7-44F0-9586-DC3897777411.png

Looks like Stockx is milking the hype on these I wonder how much a single pair would go for. Not sure how they'll release them so they might do raffle tickets like last time.

I remember the hype behind these years ago. But why announce it if its gonna be impossible to get?

I remember the hype behind these years ago. But why announce it if its gonna be impossible to get?

To be honest it wasn't really "announced" people were aware samples were made for friends and family but its ultimately up to Em and his crew on how the 23 pairs are given out. I'm guessing to raise hype for the stockx Charity auction and his Revival album he decided to "give away" one. The same thing sorta happened with Spike when JB gave him his f&f Shes Gotta Have It 1s.

They're probably just a blue based IV. I doubt they will be the Em IV's exactly and they will call them that.

A2077F2F-FFD7-4446-8966-59A261D021CA.png

Yep like I was saying the whole time 23 pairs and one via stockx. Happy they decided on doing the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom