Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

Had to UN-DS them today.

4E5A7C47-9527-48AA-BE25-2FEA1F3EAEFE.jpeg
Not sure if you did it on purpose, but your left shoe 3rd hole isn't laced thru.

Nike just reduced the price again. I can get them for $120 shipped with coupon. So tempting.

Damn did a chat with Nike to try and get a 20% code
But I only got a 10% one
So I did another chat
Rep said to use the 10% one I have lol
Then gave me the same code again
Bastards!

Yeah, they used to do 20% no problem; now they're super cheap. You might have better luck calling. Still debating whether to get these. If I'm able to get the BC4, I also have the Oreos and Alternate Motorsports in terms of black 4s....Still think these look nice though despite the fact that people aren't liking them. Hmm....

I was looking to grab these and those Laney 5’s with a 20% code
But now I’m debating with 10%(yeah I’m cheap like that)
Rep gave me some BS about he couldn’t give me 20% cuz the save20 promo just ended
Before I always got 20% by just saying hello lol
It is what it is
Not gonna call 10% is better than nothing
Maybe it was for the better considering the 4’s drop on sat and I’m prob gonna buy like 2-3 pairs lol

I’ll check NDC later tonight after work
I’ll add these and the laneys in my cart
Apply the 10% promo code
Stare at the screen for a little bit
Do some deep thinking lol

Damn did a chat with Nike to try and get a 20% code
But I only got a 10% one
So I did another chat
Rep said to use the 10% one I have lol
Then gave me the same code again
Bastards!

That happened to me before too. A while back tho.

I asked a rep for a code. They gave me 10% off, then an hour later I talked to another rep and he was like “didn’t we just give you a code?”

I said my bad. Lol. It’s like they know you recently talked to another rep since you have to put your email in the chat before starting one.

I was looking to grab these and those Laney 5’s with a 20% code
But now I’m debating with 10%(yeah I’m cheap like that)
Rep gave me some BS about he couldn’t give me 20% cuz the save20 promo just ended
Before I always got 20% by just saying hello lol
It is what it is
Not gonna call 10% is better than nothing
Maybe it was for the better considering the 4’s drop on sat and I’m prob gonna buy like 2-3 pairs lol

I’ll check NDC later tonight after work
I’ll add these and the laneys in my cart
Apply the 10% promo code
Stare at the screen for a little bit
Do some deep thinking lol

That happened to me before too. A while back tho.

I asked a rep for a code. They gave me 10% off, then an hour later I talked to another rep and he was like “didn’t we just give you a code?”

I said my bad. Lol. It’s like they know you recently talked to another rep since you have to put your email in the chat before starting one.

If one person says no try again and keep calling you’ll get a code
They do have a record when you called last
the best thing is is try to social engineer the person you’re talking to on the phone without giving your information to give you a code because they could do it
But you got to have patience
besides don’t these codes not work on Jordans even if they’re on sale ?

Yeah I figured they already knew that I just got a code but had to try anyway
These codes used to be clutch when you could use them on reserves

Unless it says excluded from discounts you can use codes on anything

Last edited:
If one person says no try again and keep calling you’ll get a code
They do have a record when you called last
the best thing is is try to social engineer the person you’re talking to on the phone without giving your information to give you a code because they could do it
But you got to have patience
besides don’t these codes not work on Jordans even if they’re on sale ?

Well, I was on an online chat not a phone call. You could have probably a better chance if you get one on chat then one via a phone call after.

UK peeps.. Offspring still have quite a few sizes of them in stock for £130 if anyone feeling the need.
I wasn't sold on the pics but they're much better in hand. Not exactly alt motorsport quality, but far better than the recent crimson ones.

Had them in my cart for a week with a code applied...$120 shipped. Now it's gone.... Guess that makes the decision for me. It was a good deal, but was going to wait until after the BC4 drop to see if I still wanted them. Oh well....

Last edited:
I'm trying to talk myself into getting these...But how often will I ever wear them once I get the BC4...I also have Oreos and Alternate Motorsports as other black 4s.... Thinking I may regret not having them at this price though....

Yep I have all the pairs you just mentioned except the bc4 which I will have this sat
My Oreos and alt motorsports are still ds
If my size is still available I might have to pull the trigger tonight
I’m gonna have to cop on my PC so I can stare at my cart for a little bit lol
Doubt we get a better price soon
To get these under $100 would be at the outlets if you get lucky

Yep I have all the pairs you just mentioned except the bc4 which I will have this sat
My Oreos and alt motorsports are still ds
If my size is still available I might have to pull the trigger tonight
I’m gonna have to cop on my PC so I can stare at my cart for a little bit lol
Doubt we get a better price soon
To get these under $100 would be at the outlets if you get lucky

Heh. They pulled them from nike.com, but the chat rep told me they're still in the system but I have to call in to order. Much more of a conscious effort to acquire now....

Yeah I noticed they were gone from Nike
No way they soldout lol
They are probably sending all the remaining pairs to the outlets

Back
Top Bottom