Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

They do feel a lot like the Alt Motorsports to me as well. Clean look and very wearable. I remember 2013-2015 when I wanted to pickup some 4s and they were all $300+ on eBay. Now there are awesome colorways just sitting....love it!

$149 at foot action.

7700D664-24B0-4316-B272-660C0523D5ED.jpeg

Was able to actually get through on the website (which is a first) Monday morning 10am and scooped my pair for $75...did regular shipping but they came in the next day Haha I'll def take it !!!

Was able to actually get through on the website (which is a first) Monday morning 10am and scooped my pair for $75...did regular shipping but they came in the next day Haha I'll def take it !!!

Which site? Damn...I was happy with $120 shipped....but you got a freak'n steal!

Finishline had them for $75 plus shipping
I couldn't access the site
By the time i did everything was soldout

Picked up another pair today off offer up. $120. Worn once.

Also picked up a DS 12.5 yesterday off eBay before those dry up. Those cost me $205. All the others I have are size 12 and fit just fine but I wanted a 12.5 too for a roomier fit when I'm loungin.

Right. I think I'm in the minority here but I love these IVs. Had to get a couple more before supply completely dries up and they're all 300+ Hell by the time I need another pair they might be maybe even 4 500+

My first pair was yellowing and I decided to use sandpaper. Worked wonders on the side and toe area rubber pieces. They look white again.

Back
Top Bottom