Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

I just got off work I see I have em reserved but it says unavailable are you kidding me

Just got a reserve for these, Are these going to be somewhat limited?
Someone just mentioned it literately a couple posts ago...

I don't mean to be rude to you, but this comes up a lot & you brought the subject up, but... what does it matter?

Either you want them or not...

If it's because you can "wait" why not just secure the pair now & take them back if anything?

Last edited:
Nice
smokin.gif

I have yet to win any raffle from that store. Only been lucky at Horton Plaza at Shiekhs
I've hit Sheiks at Horton a couple times too. The SP in Plaza Bonita is kind of my lucky one. 3 or 4 at least in the last couple years (I only do raffles a few times a year).

dude how late does the post office deliver? sent a package to new york. its freakin 6;50 pm there and it still says out for delivery wtf

I ended up 1/6 in raffles so in my area it seems fairly limited. If it's similar to the 8's last week then pairs won't last.

Sorry but you going 1/6 raffles in your area doesn't necessaryily mean these are limited. We shall see in the coming days how many people hit on raffles and after Saturday's launch.

My pair from Stadium Goods came in today. Can't beat early delivery for below retail ($178 shipped)

However, i'm not gonna lie to you guys the suede on these is ashy af. I knew this going in & still have been looking forward to these since they first got announced. They're still a clean shoe and they'll still get some good wear. Just know that JB used some straight up Ashy Larry suede on these

Last edited:
Sorry but you going 1/6 raffles in your area doesn't necessaryily mean these are limited. We shall see in the coming days how many people hit on raffles and after Saturday's launch.
That's why I said  "in my area".

Ask any of the San Diego people if it's easy here.

Wish the gold was black
Got my 25% code cuz if the 15s fiasco but I still can't do it. I'll end up regerting it when I see someone post a pear that's been acetoned I'm sure tho

So many reserved no wonder I got a notification... I never get one. These can't be limited. 
roll.gif

Wish the gold was black
Got my 25% code cuz if the 15s fiasco but I still can't do it. I'll end up regerting it when I see someone post a pear that's been acetoned I'm sure tho
I got a reserve and a 20% and I'm passing too if it makes you feel better! Stay strong.

I got a reserve and a 20% and I'm passing too if it makes you feel better! Stay strong.
Had to use my 20% on these because you can't use on SNKRS app, my luck with RSVP with limited shoes are bad.

I didn't even get a RSVP for the Space Jams, which it seems like everyone got.

I was going back and forth all day on these due to all the sneaker that was release and cop but also the future release's including the xiii next week that is a must for me. Jordan brand is killing me this year, well a good problem to have lol.

View media item 2320673

Last edited:
I hope Nike don't keep track of passing on reserves. One of these times they gonna reserve me something I actually want.
Hahaha, I used to saythe same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if those with more purchases got more RSVPs.

My pair from Stadium Goods came in today. Can't beat early delivery for below retail ($178 shipped)

However, i'm not gonna lie to you guys the suede on these is ashy af. I knew this going in & still have been looking forward to these since they first got announced. They're still a clean shoe and they'll still get some good wear. Just know that JB used some straight up Ashy Larry suede on these
Are you talking about stadiumgoods.com website??....they have them for 295.00 how did you get them for 178 shipped if this is the same site??

Back
Top Bottom