Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

I found the suede to be good.

My sense is that photos of black suede sneakers tend to draw the ire of sneaker dudes --- in hand, YMMV.

I had minor scuffing on the midsole of one shoe and paint bleed on the other.

Both of which were, for the most part, remedied with a rag and cleaner.

Overall, I dig 'em.

That's what I was thinking to me the suede looks pretty good idk what some dudes talk about but any ways every shoe is gonna come with a flaw but thanks for the input can't wait for mines to come in

Last edited:
I got $15 off from foot action, but I get off at like 6pm tomorrow. Might be sold out then

Also got a 10% off NDC code I can use if it hits desktop. We will see. If they all sell out, then not meant to be.

Gonna try to hit on these tomorrow morning! 5am online here I come lol hopefully ppl are sleeping on these

If not online gonna try and walk in and see what's good

let me get it for my bday fam
Today's your birthday?
Thursday 
nerd.gif

I found the suede to be good.

My sense is that photos of black suede sneakers tend to draw the ire of sneaker dudes --- in hand, YMMV.

I had minor scuffing on the midsole of one shoe and paint bleed on the other.

Both of which were, for the most part, remedied with a rag and cleaner.

Overall, I dig 'em.
Are these the same suede like Oreo 5's 

Like a Ashy Black sometimes?

I caved-in earlier and bought them as well

If they look too cheap i'll just return them

Damn I should've had waited for the Euro sights, cheaper than who I bought from

Last edited:
never said they were my buddy or plug. And you would be surprised what they'll do when you have been a Nike customer for over 30 years. It's all about how you go about it. I'll let you know what happens. And I have def known people to get shoes reserved or "guaranteed" by Nike due to mistakes made on their part. Not saying it's going to happen for me or that I even expect it, I am just saying that it's always worth a shot if you go about it the right way. 

have a good one, hope you are able to cop some 4s if you're trying.

Back
Top Bottom