Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

My pair from NDC came in and had the same glue stain issues on the gold tabs as well as a glue stain on the heel. I'm normally not to uptight about quality but the stain was noticeable and wouldn't come out. Shipped them right back. They are sending me another. I did get a 15% off code for my trouble.
Did you call or use the chat? My pair also came in with alot of issues.

Believe me the suede is not bad at all. I'm sure the fact that these were somewhat widely available altered people's opinion but the quality imo is not bad.

Did you call or use the chat? My pair also came in with alot of issues.

Used the chat. I took photos of the spots. She processed the return then I said since I have to go through the process of reshipping them and having to wait again, I should be given a discount code. She issued it on the spot. Easy process.

Believe me the suede is not bad at all. I'm sure the fact that these were somewhat widely available altered people's opinion but the quality imo is not bad.

I agree. I really like the shoe. If mine didn't have the issues they did, they would have been on feet already. I'm hoping the next pair is good.

View media item 2326499
They're a GR, not a Pinnacle LTD shoe. If you get one with no QC problems, they look sharp. We're not getting metal. Do people even realize what real gold looks like?
View media item 2326507
This popped up in my youtube feed.
Dude does a good job comparing with other J4s:

When you open the box they don't look great. Have to brush them, remove the dust and lift of the nap on the spots where the shoe lays in the box.

The more I kind of play with them and work the suede the better they get.

How about when you shine that gold?

I usually wear a gold watch, gold wedding ring, gold chain, gold charm, and sometimes a gold bracelet.

I added up the other day, counting shoes, clothes and jewlery, I have about $2,500 on my body at any given time and that excludes my wallet.

I'm not scared of a little shine. I'm already shining on these fools...

Used the chat. I took photos of the spots. She processed the return then I said since I have to go through the process of reshipping them and having to wait again, I should be given a discount code. She issued it on the spot. Easy process.
Thanks, I just got them on chat same thing I had taken pictures and she did the exchange I sent them back last night hooked it up with overnight shipping when they arrive and also gave me a code. I usually expect some type of issues with jb, But these were bad. Even the tb3 i got where fine.

I think these are fire. I like to wear gold jewelry and shirts with gold accents. I have owned a ton of Jays and really like black suede gold color way option. The suede is really nice, it's like JB forgot the last step of brushing the suede. These will be great to give my Bred 4's a break until they get retro'd.

View media item 2327071

finally saw these at champs yesterday and these are straight boo boo. These were worse than TB III's imo

Got my pair in today. Nice quality. No glue stains and not ashy at all. Good retro+ colorway. Master 12s are overrattend and liked only cause it's a 12 imo

Masters will cost you around 350!!! Came out last year...These will cost around 150... Next yr!!!Masters sold out,These won't.Masters for the win!!!

Didn't all the 12s sell out last year?  Shoot, the pink/white 12s sold out faster than any other 12 release last year.

I haven't seen the 4s in person, but the pictures look fair enough.

I didn't buy b/c I didn't have the money to afford a pair.

Just pulled my royalty's out to wear. Makes me want to buy another pair just to keep. That's how much i like them.

Back
Top Bottom