Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

292353_full.jpg

It was 1/21 now I don't see it on j23apps release calender anymore. So idk

Seeing how these are gaining relative hype, I wonder if JB is rethinking their release strategy in terms of quantities or date pushback.

Gotta assume that they scour these boards and with the exception of the Space Jams, probably excited for a release that is on the trajectory of selling out (at retail).

Seeing how these are gaining relative hype, I wonder if JB is rethinking their release strategy in terms of quantities or date pushback.

Gotta assume that they scour these boards and with the exception of the Space Jams, probably excited for a release that is on the trajectory of selling out (at retail).

Doesn't seem like they're gaining hype to me.....which is a good thing.

I believe this is the case. Hype is the only thing keeping jb relevant along with the remastered og series. So we will see how it plays out. I'm interested as of now. Need more pics though

I believe this is the case. Hype is the only thing keeping jb relevant along with the remastered og series. So we will see how it plays out. I'm interested as of now. Need more pics though

Yup. Also this is why I said "relative hype" because you really can't judge how well a shoe will sell based on how many pages it has on NT. Based on what I see, this shoe is well-received in terms of the posts-to-like ratio.

Also, some releases will sell out being only a few pages deep, while in the example of true blue 3s won't sell out at all regardless. Recently, too many releases have flopped. JB thirsty for a release day sellout.

Last edited:
early fakes got these so wrong. These are suede not nubuck, just another reason "early pics" shuldnt be allowed 

Back
Top Bottom