Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

My girl loves these. I told her they were not good. That’s not hate. That’s constructive criticism.
It’s not necessarily hate, but it’s not constructive criticism. Constructive criticism requires reasoning that goes beyond a value judgment. What do you dislike about them?

You mean the fishnets?
the women’s 4s dropping this month

E41A24D0-75EF-44DF-9072-B1B26270776C.jpeg

It’s not necessarily hate, but it’s not constructive criticism. Constructive criticism requires reasoning that goes beyond a value judgment. What do you dislike about them?

I already specified shape earlier. Shape, materials, Jumpman instead of NA are the 3 main issues.

No one is willing to share where they’re getting these early? Jordan threads are spicy and a little stingy.

Sidenote: there’s no such thing as constructive criticism. Criticism by definition isn’t positive and cannot be constructive. Oxymoron.

No one is willing to share where they’re getting these early? Jordan threads are spicy and a little stingy.

Sidenote: there’s no such thing as constructive criticism. Criticism by definition isn’t positive and cannot be constructive. Oxymoron.
Wait until people start posting their 3-4 pairs and half the other folk can’t scoop one. The consumerism

What retro has sat since covid stared (excluding FR 4’s)
Those Hare 2.0s lol. A few things have sat around some. I decided not to buy much of anything when covid first started (except FR 5s) I stared at the DMP 6s for like 3 or 4 days on FTL before I bought them. Granted they didn't have many sizes but sz 11 was chilling there for some time.

might have to start a gofundme to reveal whats underneath that leather on one of my early pairs lol
I’m saying! I just want confirmation either way. If they wear away, cool. If they don’t, cool. I just want to know for sure. I’m personally not wearing/scratching away a damn thing on my pair, but I still want to know.

Back
Top Bottom