Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

to the people mad about the quality of material.... clearly you don't own any vintage tee's and distressed denim for these puppies lol

Hey guys I really need some help. I sold a pair of TS air Jordan 4s to a guy on Ebay around a month a go and he is trying to return them saying they're fake. Problem is they're not fake I have gotten them authenticated before and I just declined the return stating that and letting the buyer know fakes dont come in a size 11.5 just a 11 and 12. Is there anyway I can fight this or is he just able to screw me over and take the money back? I am not in the best place financially but I know for sure they're real sneaker.

I’m really gonna need someone to attempt to scratch/tear off those panels on these, to confirm whether or not they do indeed wear/scratch off. We’ve been hearing about it since the first rumors, yet despite all the leaks, we have yet to hear or actually see anything about or referencing it.

I’m really gonna need someone to attempt to scratch/tear off those panels on these, to confirm whether or not they do indeed wear/scratch off. We’ve been hearing about it since the first rumors, yet despite all the leaks, we have yet to hear or actually see anything about or referencing it.
Didn’t know this was a rumor :nerd:

theres a guy on youtube who was calling them fake because there is a metallic sheen when the light hits it right.

yeah dude.... theres metallic under there.

i feel like prices are going to go up on these instead of dip after release like they usually do. but i can't think of another time that happened so maybe thats not true. shows what i know.

Back
Top Bottom