Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

You reached out 3 times? For what? Shipping is delayed, you didn’t see the huge paragraph on the order confirmation?
I did see it. And when people started getting the EA pairs in I waited until a day before the release to reach out. Thinking that if in fact they did get “lost” they could just grab another pair that is sitting in the warehouse waiting for the official release and send it over. I have only gotten EA 1 other time and it shipped promptly. My Jordan reserve Bio hack 1 and fire red 4 shipped immediately and they came from the exact same place. I understand the shipping delays but after waiting 6-7 days with no movement I had to ask.

D9942F6B-AF99-40FE-A019-0778B0D4D418.jpeg
4s came in🌚

traded someone sz 11 royal toe for a size 13 Taupe
Honestly thats probably a fair trade, imo I think they made out a little better but all in all if you had a random 11 sitting around and your a 13 more power to you lol. My homie traded a ds pair of carmines for a pair of taupes both 14. He got over lol

Man all this trade talk is giving me even more FOMO. I’ll looking for a size 13 on these, I got Royal Toes, Silver Toes laying around.

What’s going on in here???!? These ain’t nearly dope enough for all the crazy talk in here lately. They’re okay, they’re fine. Congrats to those who hit.
these are way better than just ok. just watch what happens...
👀

on another note my pair out for delivery.

Last edited:
I think these are going to be a top 5 shoe of the year. I really like them in hand honestly. Can't wait to break them out in the fall.

these are way better than just ok. just watch what happens...
👀

on another note my pair out for delivery.

I liked them more in pictures. Brother got an EA pair and I just wasn't feeling the materials in hand. But brother absolutely loved them, so I'm sure many of you will, too.

I could get rid of both the UNLV and Hyper Cobalt Dunks in a size 11 on Goat and get enough to cover a pair of these Taupe Haze. It’s Looking for opinions, would any of you do that? It’s subjective and all what’s worth what to me, I know but still curious. I’d be a hypocrite because I’d be paying resell even though my out of pocket would be the same if I had just hit these retail.

I could get rid of both the UNLV and Hyper Cobalt Dunks in a size 11 on Goat and get enough to cover a pair of these Taupe Haze. It’s Looking for opinions, would any of you do that? It’s subjective and all what’s worth what to me, I know but still curious. I’d be a hypocrite because I’d be paying resell even though my out of pocket would be the same if I had just hit these retail.
I got the cobalt dunks low off SNKRS and I still haven’t received them from Nike 🤦🏻‍♂️ ordered 2/18

Back
Top Bottom