Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Finally picked up my pair from my co-workers place

8540CF2C-9398-4958-A614-74EEF359F299.jpeg

Traded Black Ovo 8s for these, come up imo.

Couple things to note,
1. My pics dont quite depict the actual hue of these. My pics are in low light.
Id say Jordanbball , & Jordan4eva23 pics best show their true color in sunlight.

2. Where the distress look is around toe & back uppers , in certain areas theres a sheen that comes off as a shiny gold.
Overall these are decent, great c/w for the fall szn..
20210314_103947.jpg
20210314_104011.jpg
20210314_104056.jpg

Last edited:
Waited 2 weeks like NT suggests. Finally caved in & put a bid in on Stock X & it got accepted. Hate paying resell, my mindset is usually “on to the next pair” but there was no sneaker I wanted more than these during the first quarter of this year. I love earth tones. They’re my fav colors. Can’t wait for them to come in.

They look best on foot. It's like the Travis Scott 1. People clowned those for the colorway because brown Jordan's were never popular and once people saw them worn properly people were running to buy a pair. I didn't love them in hand either but once I wore them I liked them a lot better

Quick question I purchased these on eBay for a friend but just wondering is it normal for 3 tracking numbers ? My delivery schedule for tomorrow but got delivered in new Jersey is that for authentication process ?

no pressure, but just watch.. OGs and collabs like unions and travs aside, name a recent (past few years) 4 that's messing with these...
👀

Has anyone bought these off eBay. Like to know how long it took to get them now that they first go to get inspected to see if they are legit and then get sent to you. It’s been 2 weeks already and still has not shipped to me. Not sure how late they ship out on Monday’s thanks

Back
Top Bottom