Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Has anyone bought these off eBay. Like to know how long it took to get them now that they first go to get inspected to see if they are legit and then get sent to you. It’s been 2 weeks already and still has not shipped to me. Not sure how late they ship out on Monday’s thanks
I've already done 3 authenticity guaranteed pairs on Ebay since it started and each has been about 10-14 days total. None have been past 14 days.

Quick question I purchased these on eBay for a friend but just wondering is it normal for 3 tracking numbers ? My delivery schedule for tomorrow but got delivered in new Jersey is that for authentication process ?
Yes, I bought some 1s last month. Tracking it was stupid, it took like 3 weeks. Said delivered to need jersey or philadelphia or some ****. Finally got tracking and it came in an ebay box with ebay tags.... Your good wait it out.

PXL_20210314_121303853.jpg

These are pretty nice. I've seen them 2 or 3 times at resell places now and I'm perfectly fine without them as well. All the cracked **** ruined how cool they could have been.

Back
Top Bottom