Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

i was gonna delete the app (again) if i caught the L today (that woulda taught nike a lesson, eh?). funny, i was salty about not hitting the womens aluminum foil toe 1s last week, but i MUCH rather have these 4s! those 1s are pretty garbage

So I was trynna help a friend and we both copped a pair today. Now I need a size swap in Dallas to get my personal size lol. The beauty of catching a W but being left unsatisfied 😂

I remember you had your size saved when you click on one of the screens on the app For checking out

now you have to pick your size does anyone else notice this
It’s been like this for awhile now
That’s more time you lose by going through this to pick your size

Since i already had this shoe I had an option of picking up another pair this morning for $300 but I passed on it

Is footlocker sold out, been in waiting room for an hr.. trying to get my girl a pair

Is footlocker sold out, been in waiting room for an hr.. trying to get my girl a pair
Gotten through multiple times in the past 45 mins and every time it's "We are Sorry, It looks like something went wrong" when you try to do anything. Then eventually back to queue.

Edit: Just got through again:
1614442215254.png

Glad I don't have to deal with this SNKRS BS going to pick my FTL pair in a bit with no hassle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom