Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Lone footlocker win. All I needed. Straight to feet.
063D9BC1-2D39-401E-86A3-1342BE6A34BA.jpeg
Lace swap is dope

Everyone is trying to make a quick buck.... it sucks bro
Oh definitely. I watched a YouTube video last night and it was saying just that. Everybody is trying to go after the same releases just to make the quick flip. I get people want a little extra money because of the pandemic and what not. But damn, it's just out of control now. I'm with most that this bubble will eventually burst, I Just don't think it will be for a while. I truly hope I'm wrong and I'm saying all this as someone who has copped every sneaker I wanted over the last 9 months at retail. I refuse to pay resell price no matter how much I might want a sneaker. It's just too many hoops to go through just to cop a GR at retail. I'm not going to stop buying J's because there are still models that are coming out that I want to cop. However, if I strike out on in store raffles and online for release day, it's just on to the next one.

:lol: if these released in 2018 they would have sat or snkrs would have brought out the fake sellout. :lol:

But yeah hopefully sooner than later this bubble will burst again and it'll be back to brick season for nearly all jordan releases again.
Absolutely these would have been sitting. Damn near 75% of the stuff released would have sat. We all just gotta hope the bubble bursts sooner then later.

City Gear backdoored my pair. Confirmed in the app and everything. Didn't see the fine print that I had to call and set up an appointment til last night at closing time. Tried calling and nobody answered. Got there today at opening and was told "sorry if you didn't call us yesterday, we reserve the right to sell them." Dude, it's 8am, you literally just opened the doors, and there's nobody else here. Response? "Sorry, if you didn't call us, we reserve the right to sell them." You can't tell me my pair is not still sitting in the back. "Sorry, you didn't call, so we reserve the right to sell them." They literally just repeated the same lime like 9 times.

City Gear backdoored my pair. Confirmed in the app and everything. Didn't see the fine print that I had to call and set up an appointment til last night at closing time. Tried calling and nobody answered. Got there today at opening and was told "sorry if you didn't call us yesterday, we reserve the right to sell them." Dude, it's 8am, you literally just opened the doors, and there's nobody else here. Response? "Sorry, if you didn't call us, we reserve the right to sell them." You can't tell me my pair is not still sitting in the back. "Sorry, you didn't call, so we reserve the right to sell them." They literally just repeated the same lime like 9 times.
Damn sorry to hear that

:lol: if these released in 2018 they would have sat or snkrs would have brought out the fake sellout. :lol:

But yeah hopefully sooner than later this bubble will burst again and it'll be back to brick season for nearly all jordan releases again.

Probably when covid is mostly done and people gotta go back to real work. Probably not though. In a way? I honestly feel like Nike should raise the prices. Penny ante resellers wouldn't be able to buy out as much stock if the hot retros were retailing at like $250 to $400. We all scream about quality and prices not being even, but a lot of pay about this for resale anyways. And if you look at pinnacles from a few years and them 85s...they pretty much hit a roof at a certain resale price point and then sit there a bit. So maybe they could raise prices, as goof as that sounds? S***, I don't know. I just know it's bout cooked for me. I've been here for 8 years(barely posting, but still), and when the big time posters aren't getting shoes? It's probably done, that's how I feel at this point; seeing as NT is a mecca. Sad times. Anyways...all downer **** aside? I'm just hoping resale dips to below 300 on these(I'm even doubting that).

Never deleting SNKRS app
Pulled them from my Nigel 1s. They’re a decent match since they aren’t straight white. They’re a lil dingy looking which I think compliments the kicks nicely.
Ok thanks bro, they are sweet! Too bad I don’t have the Nigel 1s lol.... gonna have to look around for creamish looking ropes...

Never deleting SNKRS app

Ok thanks bro, they are sweet! Too bad I don’t have the Nigel 1s lol.... gonna have to look around for creamish looking ropes...
If u got the neutral grey 85s those grey laces might work too. Fully laced prolly got something comparable.

This talk about the sneaker bubble bust brings me back to 2011-2015 jb era. Now those of us who remember copping kicks prior to the concord release retros were sitting. I remember copping playoff 13s like days after the release. the time between 2015-2020 was prime for any Jordan collector no one was copping js I walked in the mall and saw infrared 6s, bred 13s, etc sitting, how long will this bubble last? The last dance's success, pandemic, resell market, I don't see a end in sight. Nike /Jordan brand got the streets fiending for every release!

Wow, that is super lame they did that to you. Jerks.

I left the FTL queue open and the page finally loaded hours later haha. Shows all sizes but of course nothing is adding.

I’ll respond in kind....anyone with a sz 13 they don’t want, or willing to let go, for retail plus shipping please let me know.

This talk about the sneaker bubble bust brings me back to 2011-2015 jb era. Now those of us who remember copping kicks prior to the concord release retros were sitting. I remember copping playoff 13s like days after the release. the time between 2015-2020 was prime for any Jordan collector no one was copping js I walked in the mall and saw infrared 6s, bred 13s, etc sitting, how long will this bubble last? The last dance's success, pandemic, resell market, I don't see a end in sight. Nike /Jordan brand got the streets fiending for every release!

The 3 craziest resale price boosts I've seen recently were True Blue 3s, Black Cat 4s, and Cool Gray 4s

When True Blues with Nike Air dropped in 2016 they were at my mall for at least 1 month in decent amount of sizes. Now sell for $400 in my size(11)

Black cats in 2020 were an easy cop for most and even were available in malls for minimum of 2-3 days after release. Even remember them being available on FNL app for that entire day in almost every size. Now they're $500 in my size

Cool Gray 4s I copped with ease. Were available at the mall the entire weekend in most sizes. People were crying "bricks." Now they're $400

Back
Top Bottom