Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Some dude came into my store rocking these today. He got 'em early cuz his uncle works for Nike. Yeah, they look awesome in person. He told me quality is eh, though.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

One of you guys just posts for the sake of being heard. The other one posts some actual knowledge. I'll let you two continue to fight it out over which one is which
True, but they could either take their beef to the PM's or just hug it out. I would like to see more productive threads in Forum 8. That mess is getting old.

Finish Lines gets most QS, FTL/Champs/FootAction, not so much.

Not true at all.

Fnl did get the ray Allen 13s which were a QS if not mistaken correct me if I'm wrong. YOTR 7s as well.

Yep.

I don't even believe that Finish-line even gets QS releases in the first place

They do. See above.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
2-3 years down the road I can see a lot of people wishing they had grabbed these up, just how people look back on some of the AJ 4 colorways and wish they had them in their collection now.

Never fails.

Some dude came into my store rocking these today. He got 'em early cuz his uncle works for Nike. Yeah, they look awesome in person. He told me quality is eh, though.

That's a lucky man right there. The quality always seems to be a question. I'm really looking forward to this release.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

So if my cousin works for a sweat shop that works for Nike, can I get hooked up too?

'They love you then they hate then they love you again' These was always fire

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Finish Line does get QS. I wish we can get even half the amount Champs or Footlocker does, though.

Thats fine I know FNL does get a few of them, but dude clearly said champs footlocker and footaction don't get many if any at all which is clearly false

Can't wait....hopefully I can grab these and the taxi elites. And they better come with both srts of laces!!

*%+% mother's day wknd?, i'll be on vacation somewhere where my internet reception will be trash, so online is out the question. I need these tho.

Peeped the sample out here in Japan preordered for 220
pimp.gif
I'll get them on may 3rd.

definitely copping.
don't care if they are called "CAVS"
simply buying because I'm from NY and they're Knicks colored Jays.

not my pic.

Originally Posted by manslayer

They look like they are fleece in that pic, not suede :X

I love the jordan 4, and being a ny guy, mets& knicks fan, this looks good.
BUT, if these are made with the same lame suede as the cool gray 4s, I might pass.
Cool gray 4s had horrible quality suede.

Back
Top Bottom