Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

PTone wrote:
11_display_image.jpg

why not do a white based cw?

So are these a confirmed limited release? Are we talking dorenbeecher #s or white/red XIV #s?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^They are knicks. They're mets too. I just dont see why there called the cavs. Ima need more than 'he shot over ehlo with em on'. I can understand if he was wearing the exact same c/w but he wasnt, plus the jersey was white. These nicknames get worse every year

Set that New York pride down bruh...these are called the Cavs 4's...deal with it.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I guess I'm off the fence.......
laugh.gif
.  In person, I like the colors even more.  NYC & Cleveland stand up!

Fixed
wink.gif

...yes, I actually want these myself for the simple fact that celebrates MJ #!**@%+* on Ehlo in '89 lol.

I know where I'm going and I'm figuring line up 3 hours early. Better to wait at a definite spot than resellers or get trampled

Peoole please don't on me asking to help you get w pair not trying to be rude but I will have a hard enough time acquiring my pair

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^They are knicks. They're mets too. I just dont see why there called the cavs. Ima need more than 'he shot over ehlo with em on'. I can understand if he was wearing the exact same c/w but he wasnt, plus the jersey was white. These nicknames get worse every year

Set that New York pride down bruh...these are called the Cavs 4's...deal with it.
Na they are the knick 4's, u and the rest of the world can roll wit the cavs

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Na they are the knick 4's, u and the rest of the world can roll wit the cavs

Spoiler [+]
jordanlaughing5stj.gif

Back
Top Bottom