Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

damn, not sure if these are coming out in co yet but if they do drop out here they will be had

Cav 4s>11 lows...from a sneaker enthusiast to another i'm pretty sure that most of the people Who will buy these will buy the miltaries also. Not trying to sell these but june is so far away to pass lol

^ I read somewhere that it's the same as the wc ivs. So i think going half size down is preferred. Can someone confirm this?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

these just got put up on DSS a minute ago they sold out with in minutes i was gonna grab em but they where taxing 250 ill take my chances on RD

I got their tweet that they were gonna go up so I sat around with the laptop in front of me while watching tv continuously refreshing and....this is the first time I have lucked up on an online release!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The $250 might be steep but they aint coming out around my way so its likely the least expensive route for me

Must be my lucky day cause I got a couple special deliveries today too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats dro. i ended up paying $280shipped for a pair. my cousin wasn't feeling the cw but i think they are mad 
pimp.gif
. since it's a quickstrike for these and since i'm a lazy $%*, paying the extra dough isn't a big deal. better than paying the $300+ the resellers are gonna want for them.

My sneaker spot in the Chi is asking $275 for them. I might just cop and avoid all the BS on release day

You mess around at Northriver side mall? I'd imagine their HOHs will have them?@Chicity

anybody who all ready has these how is the nubuck on em dusty and ashy lol or are they good.. im just curious either way.. i might be able to pre order these from a spot that sold out on all pre orders but there was some confusion so they might let me still order them i really like this colorway and i like how 4's feel and look on feet and plus i know these are gonna be hard for me to get my hands on they wont be coming any where near my city so this is my only chance besides online but we all know how that goes and im not even 100% sure who is all gonna be selling them online
edit: well i just got the email and he had them for me only thing is im a 9.5 and he only had a 10 left but i should be allright and i got em for a decent price

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

these just got put up on DSS a minute ago they sold out with in minutes i was gonna grab em but they where taxing 250 ill take my chances on RD

I got their tweet that they were gonna go up so I sat around with the laptop in front of me while watching tv continuously refreshing and....this is the first time I have lucked up on an online release!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The $250 might be steep but they aint coming out around my way so its likely the least expensive route for me

Must be my lucky day cause I got a couple special deliveries today too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats dro. i ended up paying $280shipped for a pair. my cousin wasn't feeling the cw but i think they are mad 
pimp.gif
. since it's a quickstrike for these and since i'm a lazy $%*, paying the extra dough isn't a big deal. better than paying the $300+ the resellers are gonna want for them.
thanks bro and congrats on securing a pair too...I just hope my order dont get cancelled since I've hear that can happen with DSS

BTW   DSS=www.deadstockshoes.com

Thanks for remining me about these ... Hit my connect up.  If you guys have any question about material wise or need further pics, just lemme know ...
smile.gif

ima about to pull the trigger and get these only thing is all they have left is a 10 and im a 9.5 but if they fit anything like the cement 4's i should be allright ..there asking 250 plus shipping but i just pre ordered the grey 12's from them and they don't ship untill RD or a little before so i asked them if they could just add these to that order so i dont have to pay shipping but they ain't got back to me yet but if they say yes im most definitely grabbing them

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I love the IV's, but can't get with this colorway.
So easy pass for me.

Best of luck to those trying to cop these! 
This.

IV's are my favorite J's, but these would've been better off if the material was white based leather IMO.  Just too much going on.

Good luck to all copping.  My pockets can take a rest (from Jordan's) until the Obsidians.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I love the IV's, but can't get with this colorway.
So easy pass for me.

Best of luck to those trying to cop these! 
This.

IV's are my favorite J's, but these would've been better off if the material was white based leather IMO.  Just too much going on.

Good luck to all copping.  My pockets can take a rest (from Jordan's) until the Obsidians.

A white base would indeed have been sick but I'm still copping.

^^ That sucks.  Eastbay confirmed they'll have them on their website, with likely 2 pairs per person limit

Back
Top Bottom