Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

I heard these are confimed to come out this Monday, is this true?
eyes.gif

The quoted nikestore tweet above just confirmed they'll be instores on 5/12

Sad but true. These will drop and the knicks will be Long gone. I see jefferies getting his wears in asap. That would suck if they drop monday (most likely bad info) because i got to score my 2nd pair of playoffs 1st. They can call them cavs all they want but the culture has dubbed them

The pictures above are too clean. I was sleeping on this release for a minute but I'm all over it now.

Saw these pics over in the LeBron thread and thought I'd repost them here. Jared Jeffries wearing the 'Cavs' IV:
1zn1r3l.jpg

nzg2lu.jpg

I love how white is the only color most sneakerheads know.
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't even cop if these were white. As you can tell by the pure white upper on the Militaries, every release just has to be white for you guys huh?

Very limited in my town. Finishline only got 10 pairs and a Footlocker only got 12 pairs.....Def will be a hard cop. Add the fact I will be out of town with wifey, I don't think these will be in my collection because I refuse to pay reseller's prices!

Originally Posted by In3gra

^did you go half size down!

yup got stuck with a size 8.5 and not a 9 once again this year 
but the store i got them from if hes telling the truth will swap the size if he gets more 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

but the store i got them from if hes telling the truth will swap the size if he gets more 

So do you suggest going .5 size down like the WC IVs?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

So do you suggest going .5 size down like the WC IVs?
i have no idea 
i aint wear them yet until yet 

i hear so many nters saying people are stupid for balling in retro jordans but in that pic up above you have 2 nba pros playing in the nba playoffs in retro jordans. kind of of topic but i just thought that was funny, seems to me retro jordans are just fine for balling. anyways, these will be copped x2.

Back
Top Bottom