Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

This is what it has come to.
sick.gif

As fas as Retro+ colorways go, these aren't bad IMO. I know it's JB, so it's basketball, but it's almost more of a Mets colorway, with the alternate black jerseys.

But, here's NT's double standard - if these were PEs and Jay Jones posted them in the PE/Promo thread, most of you would be sweating these hard. I know it's not exactly the same thing and part of the allure of the PE is its connection to the game of basketball and all that - it's sneaker collecting and sports memorabilia at one time. But, still many here jock PEs/Exclusives that they would mock as GRs.

In fact, I think that's probably my test for a Retro+. I pretty much don't buy any of them, but if the shoe looks like it conceivably could have been considered as a PE colorway, then I think JB hasn't ventured too far into the abyss. Most of them aren't for me anyway, but there's a line between "I don't like it" and "What were they thinking?"

Originally Posted by eltouha

i wouldn't even touch these with spike lee's ****

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else think the shape of these is diff than the WC4's coming out this month???  They look bulkier like the older mold
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by asu42

I will buy because they are 4's. What I dont like is the suede type material they are made with. JB needs to stay away from using this. They will F-up the black cement 4's (Greatest J in my opinion) with the same crap.

this. got a pair of cdps on the way for this reasonbtw am I the only one that noticed these have rubber wings? thought all retro plus 4s had leather wingswish the lasers and mist blues had em

looks like nike changed the sweatshops for these from Y3 to SZ 
2mzd1lh.jpg

i dont remember ever seeing a SZ on a label before 

100% copped.  Air Jordan 4 is my favorite model, and these also have rubber wings to boot?  Yes, please.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

looks like nike changed the sweatshops for these from Y3 to SZ 
2mzd1lh.jpg

i dont remember ever seeing a SZ on a label before 
some of the IIs & VIs from a few years ago was made there

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

umm knicks are is white/blue/orange where did the black come from

they did the same thing to the pistons jordan hated the pistons & knicks & both "team cw's " have benn pure %+% trash these are offically "ashy larry knicks" & i bet the same material is on the blk cement ivs too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I need to see a better picture but as a Knicks and Mets fan I would be able to rock these many times every year.

Back
Top Bottom