Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Shoulda been more of a 89 cavs colorway since this shoe is significant with "the shot" a white pair would've definitely been the "ehlos"

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Gordonson

My only complaint is that they didn't go with Black Cement IV color blocking. Some white on the midsole would be perfect on these.

qft the wings should have been black also 

Someone needs to whip up a Photoshop of this.

These are dope, i definitely will be looking to pick up a pair

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Shoulda been more of a 89 cavs colorway since this shoe is significant with "the shot" a white pair would've definitely been the "ehlos"

chill bruh

First of all, let me acknowledge that they look dope and that I'll probably cop 'em because I like the CW...

But second: if you look at the history of MJ, it's kind of ridiculous that they're release a JORDAN shoe in a KNICKS colorway. The rivalry that they had is such that this CW just shouldn't have happened. Same argument goes for the VI Lakers and Pistons. Crazy ideas...

Originally Posted by eduardtee

First of all, let me acknowledge that they look dope and that I'll probably cop 'em because I like the CW...

But second: if you look at the history of MJ, it's kind of ridiculous that they're release a JORDAN shoe in a KNICKS colorway. The rivalry that they had is such that this CW just shouldn't have happened. Same argument goes for the VI Lakers and Pistons. Crazy ideas...

if mj has input or say so(or if he cares 2 use it more like) I think he does this for that exact reason. He's a cocky a-hole and I could see him wantin to rub their noses in it

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by eduardtee

if mj has input or say so(or if he cares 2 use it more like) I think he does this for that exact reason. He's a cocky a-hole and I could see him wantin to rub their noses in it
I think this colorway is more of a Carmelo thing.. He's on Jordan Brand, remember?

There's something about MarqueeSole that makes Air Randy pics look like trash.

laugh.gif

air-jordan-4-knicks_032.jpg

air-jordan-4-knicks_04.jpg

air-jordan-4-knicks_022.jpg

air-jordan-4-knicks_051.jpg

air-jordan-4-knicks_06.jpg

I must say, I like these pics much better than the others though.

Does any one think these may have been inspired by the 1989 Cleveland Cavs jerseys as Jordan hit the famouse shot over Craig Ehlo while wearing the Jordan IV's. Just a hunch cause I also think it doesnt make sense to make a shoe in a knick colorway.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by leoman3000

is that durabuck?
Looks like it actually, but it could just be the suede that was on the Black Varsity VIs.

True. But I believe it'll be nubuck like on the Metallic 5's.

I was looking for the name of that material in between suede and durabuck 
laugh.gif
Nubuck, that's it. I'm pretty sure it's nubuck.

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

Does any one think these may have been inspired by the 1989 Cleveland Cavs jerseys as Jordan hit the famouse shot over Craig Ehlo while wearing the Jordan IV's. Just a hunch cause I also think it doesnt make sense to make a shoe in a knick colorway.
According to TSG that's exactly what it is.
laugh.gif

CARMELO ANTHONY
CARMELO ANTHONY

CARMELO ANTHONY

USE YOUR BRAINS.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

According to TSG that's exactly what it is.
laugh.gif

Would have made more sense if they had a white base.  Either way, I get it.
11_display_image.jpg

mj-89.jpg

Back
Top Bottom