Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the difference so much..at least the red should've been able to stay the same . Oh well, at least one of these and two pairs of the blacks.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Since these are Varsity Red and not Fire Red (although they appear to be a true fire red color) will we call these the Varsity Red 4s?

Or some new nickname entirely?

Most websites/blogs still refer to these as the Fire Reds, which is cool.

Doesn't matter really, because the young hypebeasts will call them something entirely different.
Stop it.....

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Since these are Varsity Red and not Fire Red (although they appear to be a true fire red color) will we call these the Varsity Red 4s?

Doesn't matter really, because the young hypebeasts will call them something entirely different.
Stop it.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I gotchu man.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I can see the difference so much..at least the red should've been able to stay the same . Oh well, at least one of these and two pairs of the blacks.

Agree, still plan on gettin a pair tho.

Resellers paste names to the shoes to build up a value-added identity (like most Retros need the extra push)... they're already calling these the Tickle Me Elmo IVs (pause)... Also, My retail source still has these as an Aug.4 RD

Originally Posted by joker1988

Easy pass for me 2006 mars were teribble quality

i dont understand why people say this. what does the quality of a shoes 6 years ago have to do with the shoes releasing now? its not the exact shoe...

The 2012 red looks more like the OG red than the 2006 red did. None of the OG, 2006, or 2012 pairs have what I call fire red though. Fire red is much brighter. Whatever...I'm feeling the 2012s.

Originally Posted by brennanizm

Resellers paste names to the shoes to build up a value-added identity (like most Retros need the extra push)... they're already calling these the Tickle Me Elmo IVs (pause)... Also, My retail source still has these as an Aug.4 RD

Tickle me elmo...wth?  They need to stop

Was really hoping the leather was the same as the Military IV's, but it looks like it will be the same plastic leather they used on the WC IV's.

So this will be a pass for me and save my money for the Black Cements then.

I'm coppin every pair of 4's that come out.  easily my favorite J.  love the old school look.

def a must buy, these are clean, perfect for summer life out here in cali , love me some Iv's . good luck fam

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Stop it.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I gotchu man.

arent u 18?

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by Resist

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I gotchu man.

arent u 18?
I don't think he would call himself a hypebeast tho 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm actually 22, 23 later this year.
I wouldn't call myself a hypebeast because I'm not one.

Anyways, back on topic.

Some new pics for you guys.

white-red-air-jordan-iv-7.jpg

white-red-air-jordan-iv-9.jpg

white-red-air-jordan-iv-12.jpg

white-red-air-jordan-iv-11.jpg

white-red-air-jordan-iv-2.jpg

white-red-air-jordan-iv-6.jpg

white-red-air-jordan-iv-13.jpg

Pic look good. I will most likely cop one pair or pass because I still have my 2006's in decent condition.

Hope it's just the lighting, but that black paint is looking kinda glossy.

BTW...the term "hypebeast" is one of the most annoying terms ever.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom