Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ We've known about the RD for these for a while now.

It's official for now, unless JB pushes them back/up.

nice lil early b-day present
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Probably gonna pick up a pair. Got a pair of mars but wouldn't mind a pair without the mars logo on the back. lol

Didn't like the Mars on the last pair and I already had the white lasers so I wasn't interested. I'm going to get these for sure. I get excited every time they put out IVs.

I dont understand the hate behind the mars logo.
I am more pissed that it doesnt say Nike Air than I am of that logo that NO ONE notices unless they have issues

didn't get a the WC4s... you guys think these are better than the cements? definitely not sleeping on these 4s regardless

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

didn't get a the WC4s... you guys think these are better than the cements? definitely not sleeping on these 4s regardless

Black/Red 4s > White Cement 4s > Fire Red 4s > Military Blue 4s

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Black/Red 4s > White Cement 4s > Fire Red 4s > Military Blue 4s
White Cement 4s > Black/Reds 4s > Fire Red 4s > Military Blue 4s/ Cool Grey 4s/ Black Cat 4s for my hierarchy 

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I read  there is a Air Jordan IV ’23rd Anniversary shoe coming out in July but not these....these release in August, correct?

Via sneakernews......

airjordanretrosfall2012.jpg

airjordanretrosfall2012.jpg
funny how this is via sneakernews when those are my pics and i posted them in the olympic 6/7 pack thread here on NT first.
edit: nm i actually found the link and they gave credit to NT so s'all good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom