Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not feeling these, so I probably won't cop. There is just something about these and the Military Blues that I just despise.

I don't think the midsoles will be glossy, CAV IVs and WC IV's aren't so not sure why'd they drop the ball on these. Guess we'll have to wait for official pics.

Originally Posted by Greedie Genius

Not feeling these, so I probably won't cop. There is just something about these and the Military Blues that I just despise.

I take it your a fan of the stealth X's
roll.gif

I like these even tho it doesnt have the mars silhouette. Idk that little picture just added something else to kicks imo

This years are def better then the mars. Nothing to do with the logo, but the leather on the cements is so much better than the leather on the 06 4s.

I believe now that sole-awesome must of used some cleaning solution or something, because that's abnormally glossy compared to marqueesole's pics.... 
b_1335812002_346.jpg

I like that they didn't do any major changes to these except for the red air chambers. 

I like the bright red on these...Shoe looks better with the OG FIRE RED hue, than the dark varsity red of the mars edition...�

I hope in final version we 'll get bright FIRE RED�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sold my Mars on here back in 08 so needless to say I will be grabbing these for me and lil me!!! Definitely will be awesome, along with our Fire Red IIIs and Vs of course

I like the bright red on these...Shoe looks better with the OG FIRE RED hue, than the dark varsity red of the mars edition...�
I hope in final version we 'll get bright FIRE RED�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and THIS!

Ill grab 2 pairs, think these will be worth to hold onto. But I know Ill UN DS my 2nd pair of cements before I get any desire to wear these. Gotta say though, they nicer then the cavs.

The red is looking really nice on these. I like the IVs but I always have bad experience with them and the way they fit.

Red is still kinda meh, but I guess that's the brightest we're getting with JB these days.

1 pair will suffice as long as the final product isn't shiny.

Originally Posted by retroflight91

The red is looking really nice on these. I like the IVs but I always have bad experience with them and the way they fit.

Yea it seems no 2 pairs fit the same, i cant find a pair that fit as well as my 98 retros, the toebox in the current retro 4s is worse than the 5s.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Red is still kinda meh, but I guess that's the brightest we're getting with JB these days.

1 pair will suffice as long as the final product isn't shiny.

do the retro IVs run big? i grabbed the WC and CAVS, but I haven't held them yet. My boy back home has been grabbing them for me from FL back home. I've been getting 11s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom