Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told ya so!

I was told by my guy, who's a District Manager for FNL that these will be "readily available...have tons of pairs...will be an easy cop for most"

Goes hand in hand with what FutureDHughes said about his FNL getting 50+ pairs.

That being said, hope everyone who wants a pair for themselves gets a pair. I passed on Mars because I didn't want Spikes face on my Jordan's. These are a absolute must have for me!

EDIT: Future, just noticed you're from MA. I am as well. What part of MA?

:smokin

What's up bro? I'm from Holyoke/Springfield area. You?

Last edited:
These are looking good. I told myself I was going to skip these but I'm going to have a hard time doing so....

I bought a pair of Mars 4s back in 06 but returned them because of how crappy the leather on the toebox was...

I'm wanting two pairs even though I can't afford it really. Same w the white cements and the black cements.

I was told by my guy, who's a District Manager for FNL that these will be "readily available...have tons of pairs...will be an easy cop for most"

That being said, hope everyone who wants a pair for themselves gets a pair. I passed on Mars because I didn't want Spikes face on my Jordan's. These are a absolute must have for me!

I hope you're right man. It would be great if Nike continues to produce at a high rate so we all have a chance at a pair with minimal effort. I've been fairly happy lately with the past couple of releases.

are these better quality than the white cement 4's? those creased when I tried them on...smh
If your quality rating is based on how the sneakers creased and you still didn't like the white cements then you most likely won't like these since the leather is like the military's

It's all in the lighting bro.
air-jordan4-fire-red-fall12-3.jpg

:nthat:

damn this pics very niceeee

I think these might be an easy pickup because everyone will be saving for the GMP.

Haven't picked up anything since the Concords last year but I might have to go in on these. IVs were always one my favorites as a kid.

Man, those pics got me wanting these now. Once these and the Black/Cements release, I'll be officially done with the 4's.

Only 4's I need in my collection are the Bulls colorways. (White/Cement, Fire Reds, & Black/Cement)

#feelsgoodman

Last edited:
How did the wc4/mb4 fit? tts? Haven't bought any of the 4s released, but these are a must for me. Want to know what size I should grab tho.

Sounds like a consensus: A guy i went to college with is a regional manager for a certain retailer most of us buy from, and he told me these were produced in Military IV numbers. Looks like everyone will be able to copp, plus you can expect a restock the following week, if not again after that. #BadNewsForResellers... their dreams of making a whole $100 off a pair of shoes is shattered. Poor lil fellas

Sounds like a consensus: A guy i went to college with is a regional manager for a certain retailer most of us buy from, and he told me these were produced in Military IV numbers. Looks like everyone will be able to copp, plus you can expect a restock the following week, if not again after that. #BadNewsForResellers... their dreams of making a whole $100 off a pair of shoes is shattered. Poor lil fellas

sounds good to me

i hope people will not be camping for these i wanna get 2 pairs

I still wouldn't take my chances on these. I think more people will be trying to get these than the Military Blues.

I wanted to eventually pick up a second pair but the creasing issues are too much for me.
I'll double cop the Breds instead since they are my grails. I wonder how nubuck handles being iced.
are these better quality than the white cement 4's? those creased when I tried them on...smh
Mine still havent creased. At least nothing major.
How did the wc4/mb4 fit? tts? Haven't bought any of the 4s released, but these are a must for me. Want to know what size I should grab tho.
TB were TTS
WC fit a .5 size large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom