Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Waiting for some raffles to start going up for these soon. In the meantime going to rock my Jordan 4 Black motorsports today. For the first time. With some ripped jeans. Just copped my Second pair Last week.... can anyone tell me do they break in fast thanks fam

Waiting for some raffles to start going up for these soon. In the meantime going to rock my Jordan 4 Black motorsports today. For the first time. With some ripped jeans. Just copped my Second pair Last week.... can anyone tell me do they break in fast thanks fam
They feel great immediately. To me they did.

I like the denim colors but I wouldn't but them. The black and white colorways are awful though
Good point. I have the jacket and the blue Demi’s so I have to get the black and white to complete the set and sell it off ASAP.

Locked in my White pair as well. So now I have 1 Black and 1 White.

wcbq7p.jpg

passing on those black with the white mid soles ew.. if it was all black with gum sole buttom ez copped

Last edited:
took about a month for my white ones

I like the white joints but keeping them clean will be a hassle. Eh might just beat em up. Or trade for the blue pair....

Lmao. I do think they shouldve kept the midsole white at the very least. Does not matter if you can't buy them though.

Back
Top Bottom