Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

I am so confident that I will cop these that I already cut my shorts...
9524d35176304c8d6ade36192aec02ad.png

It's jordan brand but this have minimal glue stains, very comfortable and will have their own caracters! A raw indigo pair with selvedge around the wings would have been supa dope!!! (but jordan would have sold them at 300 smh)

State street is going to be harder this time around. With the yeezy releasing as well everyone will be having a 10min headstart

My Kixsquare pair touched down. Not even gonna lie, I can care less about these shoes man lol. They do nothing for me and I only have them because I collect IV's. Now I gotta track down Blank Tagged pairs of both these and the White pair.

dang, those black joints look really underwhelming.......rather have the white pair now even tho i live in NYC and they gonna be grey as soon as i step outside.

Lol anyone obtain a sz 11 please oop me. I still like the black denim and own the blue along with the jacket. I am shooting to get a pair myself but help is always appreciated.:nthat:

I just picked up a pair of the Jordan 4 x Levis in blue denim with the blank tag because I got a good price but not something outlandish that would make me think its fake. I watched a bunch of videos and feel good about them being authentic but still wanted to see if anyone on here has come across or heard of reps being made with the blank red tag instead of with the Levis tag. I thougth the blank tag makes them more likely to be authentic but that could be me projecting. Thoughts?

Reserve judgement for in person. I think they are perfect. Subtle textures. Nice details. Less in your face. More wearable. To each their own.
737E261E-558D-4368-99C9-3E9A6EC0D9A5.png

As noted above, I just got a pair of the blue denim but I am going for a pair of the white myself thought the black looks incredible as well.

what cuisine are you craving? i live in chicago and am a big foodie
Not a foodie, but if u guys from outta town ever find yourself on the north side, here's some places I like to go.

For good steaks & dining I usually go to L. Woods on Lincoln. For seafood I like The Angry Crab on Lincoln. And for burgers, I like Kuma's Corner on Belmont.:D

Back
Top Bottom