Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

DEF7B79E-075D-402F-BE1F-62E32DD9F1A0.png

Been a minute but back at it with Snkrs Pass

Does One Block Down not have a raffle for the white Levi 4? I only see the Black pair.

Interesting. It wouldn't come up when I clicked the link in the email. Just the black pair.

Same for me so I incorrectly assumed it was just the black pair and unfortunately found the white pair raffle too late. Watch me win again only to trigger a fraud alert like this morning w the white pair through SNS.

Won the Black Levi IVs from KITH. Still in the air if I want them. That pickup window is crazy small.

Entered a raffle at Social Status in Houston for the black pair. Waiting for some kind of confirmation. I think they let people know after 6.

Won the Black Levi IVs from KITH. Still in the air if I want them. That pickup window is crazy small.

Kith is usually like that unless they have multiple releases. During the off white releases they let you line up from 12 to 4 because they had so many different kicks raffled off. Even with that I didn’t get to pick up pair till 7 pm

Kith is usually like that unless they have multiple releases. During the off white releases they let you line up from 12 to 4 because they had so many different kicks raffled off. Even with that I didn’t get to pick up pair till 7 pm

That's crazy. I have to be on the LES anyway, so it isn't a long walk especially tomorrow when you really don't want to be in the train station given the heatwave. Gotta think about it tonight. I certainly won't lose sleep if I let someone else have them.

Just got sivas email for the win! Mad hype I never hit with them. I can not purchase yet but hopefully the link is active soon. Any idea where I can get the black jacket XL or L???

Anyone have access to cop?

Last edited:
Just got sivas email for the win! Mad hype I never hit with them. I can not purchase yet but hopefully the link is active soon. Any idea where I can get the black jacket XL or L???

Anyone have access to cop?

Hit there too but don't think you can check out for a couple more hrs.. never won a raffle there so not sure how it works

Back
Top Bottom