Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

i wants me a purr soooo bad. but if i dont hit, im moving on.

tbh, im glad JB supposedly going back to making stuff lot more limited. the past year, with everything so plentiful, i could basically grab whatever i wanted. and i grabbed a looooot. my self control is weak rofl. ,my pockets hurting. now with things being harder to get again, im sure im gonna miss out on releases, and ya know what? im actually fine wit it cuz then i move onto the next and save me some money.

I really wish the best for those looking to get a pair, sucks that it is such a hassle to get them.

Here's the thing though. If these were a GR, most of this thread would be people talking about how JB is running out of ideas and how they need to focus on OGs.

tenor.gif

RANT, FEEL FREE TO IGNORE: Oh cool, rich guy got super limited sneakers for free and has already ruined them. It's okay, I'm sure that all of us who want to pay with our hard earned money will be able to get them as well. $**$@$($&!!!!!
That's kind of his job though, init?

Probably gonna be an app release
You already know........its on the details on the same screen. SAYS it will go up at 10 tomorrow, but who knows. They`re *** put the off whites up at some random *** time that day, SMH. Pissed me off, but i was still able to get 1

Somebody on here said that two days ago
When people go and camp out it always make me wonder do they not have any responsibilities not judging just curious. Drop the dog off at the parents house and say I will be back later. Tell the wife you got the kids for the next two days.

When people go and camp out it always make me wonder do they not have any responsibilities not judging just curious. Drop the dog off at the parents house and say I will be back later. Tell the wife you got the kids for the next two days.
Somebody was saying people ruined the in store raffle at nike lab & hot it shut down so now they gonna backdoor the sneakers

Somebody was saying people ruined the in store raffle at nike lab & hot it shut down so now they gonna backdoor the sneakers

Last in store raffle they had were the DB collection and it was smooth....there were TWO instances where they hand out tickets at damn near midnight.

First was the Aleali May where Nike gave no info online and pulled a F boy move.

The 2nd was the top 3 gold. Same scenario police shut it down but later that morning they passed out wristbands

Back
Top Bottom