Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

In
6A8F091C-24A2-4A18-9159-8964BC6408C3.png

You had to be in a specific location or just be on the app?

Honestly it’s all Nike’s plan. Get this shut down, push the stock online and let the bots cook. Or delay till 3-5 am and give the bozos their wristbands and run their loop. No matter what these shoes is selling without any effort to Nike’s part.

End is at 4 and Kith usually start sending emails around 4-5 ish
Thanks for the info just seen they will let you no 3 hours before the raffle is over. Man if I won the jacket I would be so happy same with the shoes but that jacket is just dope as hell thanks again 33 minutes left before I take my L LOL.

It was Wells Fargo and they where janky af. I just got of the phone with them and I told them to make sure the charge goes through and they said I had to re run the charge smh
Same thing happened to me on the SNS raffle for my Beluga V2 2.0. First time I won a raffle and thought all was lost. I paid through PayPal (which is linked to my Wells). Called PP and they said I'm all good...they just front the money until the bank accepts the charge. If you didn't use PP...tell your bank it was an online raffle and you don't have access to re-run the transaction and they need to do it.

Back
Top Bottom