Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Wondering if blue levis ones will be the highest resell price because it was the original. I like the black ones better, but feel like it'll be similar to the Kaws versions. I like black better than gray, but gray is much higher on the resell prices since it's the original? Hope someone can chime in.

i think the black pair looks best. the blue is a close 2nd. and that white aint that bad but its still kinda meeeh

been out of the game for a minute, and these denim ivs just sucked me right back in. don't wanna buy, so my option is trade. CDP 11/12 for them, nay or yay?

Honestly these Levi 4s remind me of this 4. The quality was crazy good on these but nobody really wanted them. I wish they did navy netting on these.

Air-Jordan-4-Dunk-From-Above-4.png

Seems like the white pair will be not too hard to get but the black pair will be.. just going off from what I have read... looking forward to getting both if I can and complete the set with the jacket

Anyone foresee a second launch or possibly a release for all-star weekend?

Just seems inevitable to me with all the second drops of other shoes in the recent past and the extra releases around all-star weekend every year.

LA will probably have em for AS weekend, but it wont be plentiful. The rest of the world still going to miss out.

Definitely more kaws? You’re gonna have to explain that one to me. One online drop that couldn’t have been more than a few thousand vs multiple global stores plus a nikelab drop? Kith got around 200 per store from what I heard from employees (which was true for their OW release allocation as well). Seems like there’s more Levi out there. It’s just hyped at the moment. I don’t think kaws would have dropped at all if those rumors never surfaced.

I’d love to hear the logic beyond “I see more up for sale in the kaws”

Thank you... these are the it item for the minute but please don't compare Kaws allocation to these

These will reach $400 in the future if you're patient, mark my words

Honestly these Levi 4s remind me of this 4. The quality was crazy good on these but nobody really wanted them. I wish they did navy netting on these.

Air-Jordan-4-Dunk-From-Above-4.png
+1 on those. Quality was definetely A1 :smokin still on the lookout for another pair, missed a DS one for $60 on ebay the other day

Back
Top Bottom