AIR JORDAN 4 x UNDEFEATED 2025

I’ll believe it when I see it…I could see it being an Jordan 4 collab with Undefeated, but I’m not sold on them being THE Jordan 4 collab with Undefeated 🤷‍♂️

If this is true, and that’s a big IF, then it’s pretty clear Nike is concerned with the way the sneaker market was headed…Whatever their long term forecasts were showing must’ve been really rough…This would show nothing is off limits to them when the rubber meets the road as the old saying goes…

Last edited:
Idk bro is JB going out of business after 2025? lol Never seen this many OG cws and heat drop in such a short time span. Next year is packed with nothing but grail level bangers. I don’t know what they’re up to but it almost feels strange lol. I’m definitely in these.

I’ll believe it when I see it…I could see it being an Jordan 4 collab with Undefeated, but I’m not sold on them being THE Jordan 4 collab with Undefeated 🤷‍♂️

If this is true, and that’s a big IF, then it’s pretty clear Nike is concerned with the way the sneaker market was headed…Whatever their long term forecasts were showing must’ve been really rough…This would show nothing is off limits to them when the rubber meets the road as the old saying goes…

Its The 40th Anniversary. And A Lowkey Recession.

Curious if this is a real release or just another hyperstrike if 72 pairs? Haven't they made like 5-6 versions of these over the years? Pretty sure I've seen one guy with all of them or close to it.

If had a pair of the originals in my collection I’d be just as amped up 🤷‍♂️…Having a wearable pair is absolutely something to get me excited about…
Ehh it's not that easy. Your $25k asset just tanked in value. It's not like they can't wear the old pairs. I see old pairs getting swapped somewhat regularly. A1restoratins just did a pair last week.

I know I know I know, it's not about the money, but that's easy to say when it's not your money.

Ehh it's not that easy. Your $25k asset just tanked in value. It's not like they can't wear the old pairs. I see old pairs getting swapped somewhat regularly. A1restoratins just did a pair last week.

I know I know I know, it's not about the money, but that's easy to say when it's not your money.

All totally subjective on my end…Absolutely not speaking for anyone else there…

The real question I want to know is, IF these drop, will UNDFTD be dropping the OG zipper bag too? Seriously now…

if JB is really going back in the archives, wouldn’t surprise me if they 2006 Thunder 4 these and pair them with some apparel for $500 :lol:. Or like this for a stack

IMG_8831.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom