AIR JORDAN 4 x UNDEFEATED 2025

I think there are a lot of pairs that go for a ton of money just because they are rare, but of they were GR and abundant, no one would care about them.

This pair IS NOT one of them, and are just a dope colorway. I’m hoping they make a lot of these and I can snag a pair with ease, but that is wishful thinking.
Agree with everything said besides the bolded. Especially nowadays. In 2005, a colorway like this on a Jordan 4? Felt like something special even if you took away the story, rarity, etc. In 2024, when we’ve seen almost every colorway possible these too would just be another release for most.

Last edited:
I mean yeah...a grail for many...but mainly cause it was so rare and held high for so long but if we being real....this colorway does not make it go crazy lol but flame me .... I'm ready for the roast
You can have your opinion. I remember how excited I was the first time I saw these! Firstly, these are the very first Jordan collab EVER! This was the first time I ever even saw a collab sneaker because I was only into Jordans and there was no sneaker culture to be had other than Niketalk. It’s a completely different experience today in 2024 vs 2005. Now, today, you see multiple Jordan collabs all year and have been for years at this point. Not only JB but with any other sneaker company collabs in 2005 just weren’t even a thing. I think you just had to be there and be into sneakers/jordans to fully understand what a huge monumental release this was irregardless of colorway/materials. Then you see such a great colorway with those premium materials not ever used on a jordan at that point and it was just game over. But the really tough and super disappointing part was not understanding why only 72 pairs. This was a pivotal moment in sneaker history…

As far as I’m concerned JB owes us for that original release

Nothing is off limits and this is why…Nike can see what’s coming down the line…2025 is a pre-action…They haven’t had an ~Air Max~ level innovation in a very long time and they don’t have a Michael Jordan currently playing any sport to lift up the brand (Lebron ain’t it on the sales front)…They’re falling back on the only thing they know which is nostalgia…Jordan brand carries the whole company and they going to the bag as a result…A looming recession notwithstanding, the kids out there that are still buying; found out about New Balance, Timberland, and ASICS…Meanwhile the older crowd discovered Hoka and ON 🤷‍♂️…All of which are gaining market share…So now we get UNDFTD 4’s and ‘85 black/red 1’s…What’s Nike going to do if things really get bad?

Last edited:
Nothing is off limits and this is why…Nike can see what’s coming down the line…2025 is a pre-action…They haven’t had an ~Air Max~ level innovation in a very long time and they don’t have a Michael Jordan currently playing any sport to lift up the brand (Lebron ain’t it on the sales front)…They’re falling back on the only thing they know which is nostalgia…Jordan brand carries the whole company and they going to the bag as a result…A looming recession notwithstanding, the kids out there that are still buying; found out about New Balance, Timberland, and ASICS…Meanwhile the older crowd discovered Hoka and ON 🤷‍♂️…All of which are gaining market share…So now we get UNDFTD 4’s and ‘85 black/red 1’s…What’s Nike going to do if things really get bad?

This makes me wish they hurt more as a company so we get even better releases.

Nike’s loss is apparently our gain lol

Imagine these coming back with the updated shape and Nike Air on the back

1719667399312.jpeg

NA isn’t really needed on these as it wasn’t on the OGs though.

If it’s a new cw then I completely agree with NA being added though.
Yeah but I think Nike Air just makes the sneaker better.

It will be okay if they keep it how it was with the Jumpman but considering most 4 collabs these days have Nike Air, I think it would be cool to add it if these release again. I can’t really see many people complaining other than perhaps the owners of the OG pairs whose pairs will probably lose even more value.

I still need to be convinced that these are actually coming back out though.

Yeah but I think Nike Air just makes the sneaker better.

It will be okay if they keep it how it was with the Jumpman but considering most 4 collabs these days have Nike Air, I think it would be cool to add it if these release again. I can’t really see many people complaining other than perhaps the owners of the OG pairs whose pairs will probably lose even more value.

I still need to be convinced that these are actually coming back out though.
Agreed. It looks better than the jump man and it’ll be slightly different than the original for the collectors. It would be a win/win.

I’m honestly shocked at the amount of negativity the announcements of these grail re-releases is receiving…Galaxy Foams, Wu Tang Dunks, these UNDFT 4’s all getting shade…I knew “sneaker culture” transitioned into a resell focus a very long time ago but damn…People honestly can’t get up on a pair of sneakers unless they have a high dollar value attached to them…

**** is depressing…I can’t imagine a modern “sneakerhead”spending a weekend visiting some mom & pop stores to see what type of sneakers they get on clearance and that’s very sad to me…You’d think hearing news that your personal “grails” are releasing would inspire celebration, but I guess when money is the focus then that kind of kills the vibe…

The chlorophyll Patta AM1’s, Galaxy Foams, Stash AM95’s, Wu Tang Dunks, and these right here could all release in the yearly Jordan XI numbers and I’d be the happiest sneakerhead in the world…I guess I’m out of touch 🤷‍♂️

I’m honestly shocked at the amount of negativity the announcements of these grail re-releases is receiving…Galaxy Foams, Wu Tang Dunks, these UNDFT 4’s all getting shade…I knew “sneaker culture” transitioned into a resell focus a very long time ago but damn…People honestly can’t get up on a pair of sneakers unless they have a high dollar value attached to them…

**** is depressing…I can’t imagine a modern “sneakerhead”spending a weekend visiting some mom & pop stores to see what type of sneakers they get on clearance and that’s very sad to me…You’d think hearing news that your personal “grails” are releasing would inspire celebration, but I guess when money is the focus then that kind of kills the vibe…

The chlorophyll Patta AM1’s, Galaxy Foams, Stash AM95’s, Wu Tang Dunks, and these right here could all release in the yearly Jordan XI numbers and I’d be the happiest sneakerhead in the world…I guess I’m out of touch 🤷‍♂️
It is what it is at this point. OG crowd isn’t the demographic anymore. We can blame the new jacks for the current state all we want, but the reality is, they learned the game from somewhere. Too old to care about what these cats are doin in the resell market. For every successful reseller, there’s probably 4-5 that barely break even or take losses. So be it.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the "UPDATE- UNDEAFTED 4s ONLY RELEASING FOR CHARITY AUCTION". 🤣 just like a few years ago when when people thought we were getting EM 4s but the blacks were charity and the re-release of the blues were for stockx and only a few pairs for each

You’re foolin yourself if you think they would take something they made only 72 pairs of, and suddenly make it a massive GR. That’s actually the most hypebeast thing to want lol. When you want something so bad you act like rarity and exclusivity is somehow wrong or bad or unfair…

The fact those olive joints just came out and had to go on sale basically guarantees this won’t play out the way you HYPEBEASTS want it to lmao

Imagine asking for Dior 1s to come back as $190 GRs yeah that’s most definitely something a hypebeast would say lmao

Back
Top Bottom