AIR JORDAN 4 x UNDEFEATED 2025

Facts! A recession that could actually be a depression if you listen to certain financial analyst. JB knows what's up. They're trying to get the last drop before the storm hits for real.
If you're listening to anyone saying we're in a recession, listen to someone else.

IMG_4200.gif

I wonder if these and all the 2025 releases are a response to the Q4 performance. I know Jordan Brand itself was up but the rest of the brand is loosing market share.

Nike’s digital sales being down makes sense though. There’s almost no incentive to buy from NDC when most releases end up on resell platforms in mass before release and below retail. And it’s not like making it a point to buy from Nike is rewarded with access to limited drops on snkrs.

Last edited:
they can potentially look better than the og with the newer shape

I was never a big fan of this shoe like everyone else tho

and I don’t see these selling out if they’re not limited

I posted about this in another thread recently and a sneakerhead is never really out of the game, but there’s definitely a list rolling around in my head that has me talking ~ReTiREmEnt~…Galaxy Foams, and these? Yeah the list is getting shorter…

With these types of drops potentially filling out the storage unit then I could definitely see myself being mostly content with buying whatever is on sale at the local outlet when that new sneaker itch turns up…Mostly…

I’ll believe it when I see it…I could see it being an Jordan 4 collab with Undefeated, but I’m not sold on them being THE Jordan 4 collab with Undefeated 🤷‍♂️

If this is true, and that’s a big IF, then it’s pretty clear Nike is concerned with the way the sneaker market was headed…Whatever their long term forecasts were showing must’ve been really rough…This would show nothing is off limits to them when the rubber meets the road as the old saying goes…
This x1000.

I don’t think it is a coincidence Galaxy Foams are coming back as well.

Makes me wonder if they are finally having to pay the piper with customers for all the nonsense price increases, backdooring (Travis and TR, specifically), and SNKRs nonsense they’ve been pulling over the past few years.

Makes me happy if they see their gravy train slowing down-means they’ll be forced to make more customer-friendly moves again.

Also, if Air Yeezys suddenly retro, you’ll know they are REALLY worried lol

Back
Top Bottom