Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Welcome to the family!!! Just like your two siblings, you will be worn often and loved to death! I’m blessed, man.

2A8EB178-207B-4125-9DAB-68B03550BD63.jpeg

Both Guava 10.5's shipped, but I have three tracking numbers from Union... Saw a couple of people saying they had multiple trackings also, so I'm guessing the extra one will fall off/never move

Both Guava 10.5's shipped, but I have three tracking numbers from Union... Saw a couple of people saying they had multiple trackings also, so I'm guessing the extra one will fall off/never move

They sent you two extra pairs that were meant for NTers. :nerd:

nice man!
do you plan on making the tongue exposed?

Thanks. Nah, I’m going to wear them like this for the foreseeable future. Maybe down the road I’ll get the itch to switch it up but who knows. Maybe 1 up 1 down? Haha

Damn, I was sleeping on the clothing for this drop. If the clothes drop again I’m definitely going to go for a coach jacket and shorts.

Union: “ESTIMATED SHIPPING WINDOW IS WITHIN 1-2 WEEKS. ONCE SHIPPED YOU WILL RECEIVE TRACKING INFO.”

Can y’all not read?

My guava pair will be in Toronto on Tuesday.
Still have not received a refund for my size 9 noirs as I checked out but actually didnt due to payment processing errors. Still took my money tho lol guess I'll hit up union once my guava is in hand

Back
Top Bottom