Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Definitely not unstitching the tongue for a long time. I hated the folded tongue at first, but the more I see the tongue unstitched and those holes, I dislike it more and more.

The holes don't even make any sense! What's the purpose of the holes on the tongue?!?

for real! thought it may have had to do with the original tinker sketch, but nothing on it and those holes just look real bad on them

gonna just leave em as is anyways since the tongue material is flimsy and they don’t look that great unstitched

They make the shoes more aerodynamic.

1599534637761.gif

Is it so you can have fold it down with laces after you unstitch it so you can have the option? That’s honestly my only guess.

I don't think that's the case - look at where all these holes are placed. Having four holes on the side might make sense if it was meant to hold the tongue back down, but there's 13 of them all around the logo!

holes.PNG

I don't think that's the case - look at where all these holes are placed. Having four holes on the side might make sense if it was meant to hold the tongue back down, but there's 13 of them all around the logo!

holes.PNG
Yeah I have no clue then. All I know is that they look ugly unstitched and that might be the reason they did it. To deter people from unstitching it.

Back
Top Bottom