Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Last one
9BB6C27B-00D9-443C-B31F-8AF15003016A.png

I don’t doubt it. But no way are they catching up to Noir’s.

Couldn’t disagree more with this. Guava’s were made in less numbers and were only available at Union. It only seems like the Noir’s are in less of abundance right now until October 16th. Once a little more time passes I see the Guava’s surpassing Noir’s on the secondary market. Either way these will both surpass $1,200 mark by Christmas.

How does everyone’s TTS feel? I got my TTS 9 (same size as all my other Jordans) and it’s pretty roomy in the toe box and I get a little heel slip if I don’t fully tighten the laces.
I have the same feel for my TTS, It kinda makes me want to size swap but i don't want to go through too much of a hassle..

I have the same feel for my TTS, It kinda makes me want to size swap but i don't want to go through too much of a hassle..

Right. I wish they’d be more consistent with the sizings on essentially the same model of shoe.

How would anyone know that these fit a bit bigger than regular 4s, especially when you have to be quick to grab a size due to hype. They’d have to know people are gonna go for their normal Jordan 4 size.

Shoutout to the guy who waited 3 days to ship my sz13 Noirs from GOAT.... I hate people who try to sell shoes before they got em in hand, especially when they're taking delivery from Union lmao.

My guess as to why the Noirs got pushed back was probably not Nike’s decision to purposely delay till October for fiscal reasons but something to do with delays on other shoes in factories and infrastructure still slowing down in China or Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom