Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I think those who are hoping resell to dip once that second release rolls around are going to be very disappointed...Hopefully I'm wrong but I think It'll be even more difficult to grab the second time around than it was with Union...Everyone and they mama gonna be going for these now that everyone's opinion has changed...
This plus botters are going to feast instead of kids who undercut each other. We'll have the giant rush of people who thought that they are gonna hit on a few thousand pairs spread very thinly, trying to pay resell after they realize how limited the Noirs are.

C98E21EA-564C-46B8-923D-CAE8263B04E8.jpeg

I think those who are hoping resell to dip once that second release rolls around are going to be very disappointed...Hopefully I'm wrong but I think It'll be even more difficult to grab the second time around than it was with Union...Everyone and they mama gonna be going for these now that everyone's opinion has changed...
1000 now is not smart compared to 1000- next month will dip with as many pairs that’ll hit market guaranteed

A majority of the Off-Noir stock hasn’t released. Of course they’ll dip. The question is, how much? I’m hoping they drop to low 600s, but I’m worried that they won’t drop below mid 700s.

I ordered two pairs of Union 4s. TTS and 1/2 size down. I think TTS is the best fit. Half size down is just too narrow. It might work with thin socks, but my pinky toes rub the edge of the toe box and it’s just uncomfortable. I like wearing Jordan’s with thicker socks too.

Highest grade I’ve ever seen them (especially buckets) give any sneaker. Interesting they both wear size 13, another sign JB should bring back 13.5 (Michaels size too and many people on this board and my best friend).

I ordered two pairs of Union 4s. TTS and 1/2 size down. I think TTS is the best fit. Half size down is just too narrow. It might work with thin socks, but my pinky toes rub the edge of the toe box and it’s just uncomfortable. I like wearing Jordan’s with thicker socks too.
Size?

This plus botters are going to feast instead of kids who undercut each other. We'll have the giant rush of people who thought that they are gonna hit on a few thousand pairs spread very thinly, trying to pay resell after they realize how limited the Noirs are.
You can also tell by the current price. The noirs are currently cheaper even though there’s less pairs out there and most people prefer them to the guavas. That tells you that the resell demand is artificially low right now and that’s because everyone is waiting and holding out hope for the 16th.

Idk why though. Most of us have a SNKRS draw and an END raffle as our only options stateside unless you happen to live close enough to one of the two Footlocker stores that are getting these AND have a million plus flx points. Then there’s a few euro boutiques and that’s it. And we have no idea how many pairs are dropping compared to the union drop.

Not exactly going to be easy to get on the 16th unless there’s tons of pairs on SNKRS which we all know isn’t happening.

I was talking to a friend and an interesting thing about this shoe and a lot of shoes that dropped in the past few months is that we didn't really get to see a lot of on foot pairs styled with an outfit around the time these released through Union. Normally we see celebs and influencers putting outfits together, which quickly sets the tone for how the shoe is received, but the pandemic kinda killed that. So now, it takes getting them in hand, analyzing the details and seeing how people are wearing them to drive the demand a little. These are definitely a polarizing shoe, but my opinion swayed a lot after everyone got their pairs. I don't know that I've experienced this before previously.

I was talking to a friend and an interesting thing about this shoe and a lot of shoes that dropped in the past few months is that we didn't really get to see a lot of on foot pairs styled with an outfit around the time these released through Union. Normally we see celebs and influencers putting outfits together, which quickly sets the tone for how the shoe is received, but the pandemic kinda killed that. So now, it takes getting them in hand, analyzing the details and seeing how people are wearing them to drive the demand a little. These are definitely a polarizing shoe, but my opinion swayed a lot after everyone got their pairs. I don't know that I've experienced this before previously.

i have actually been thinking about this for the a while now since the pandemic hit. i mean buying stuff has been really hard as of lately, but curious as to how most people would perceive some of the shoes/collabs that have been dropped if things were "normal"

these 4s just stuck out to me on this topic especially since i thought at least someone in the bubble would have been caught wearing a pair already on the way to the game, but we honestly haven't seen any guy rocking a pair yet

This is making me nervous. When I tell you everything else checks out, from his name and address matching up with the Union shipping label on the box, the Union emails, etc. The shoes themselves look good, it's just this one tag being this much covered. What y'all think?

IMG_92981.jpg

IMG_92961.jpg

you did see John Mayer, Jerry Lorenzo and Aleali may rocking them, they had a whole video before the drop.

i have actually been thinking about this for the a while now since the pandemic hit. i mean buying stuff has been really hard as of lately, but curious as to how most people would perceive some of the shoes/collabs that have been dropped if things were "normal"

these 4s just stuck out to me on this topic especially since i thought at least someone in the bubble would have been caught wearing a pair already on the way to the game, but we honestly haven't seen any guy rocking a pair yet

For real, like these really aren't out there like that, at least not in a traditional sense, and that isn't typical. Like, if the FOG 1s dropped in three weeks and we never got to see them worn or styled, a lot of people wouldn't really know what to make of em outside of hype because its a collab. And that's not saying I need to see Shai or PJ Tucker in a pair of Js to make my own opinion, but it makes a difference.

you did see John Mayer, Jerry Lorenzo and Aleali may rocking them, they had a whole video before the drop.

For sure, but that was like...it. Just those pseudo promo pics. I'm more accustom to seeing shoes in the tunnel, in paparazzi pics, from people wearing them to events, etc. You usually can't escape a shoe right before it drops, but we got leaks, official images, a few promo/seeded pairs, and that's it. Just an observation in how things have changed.

What y'all think? Tracking number on box also matches tracking number on website. He also sent me handwritten tagged pics with my name/date but he included his name and I don't want to post those cuz I don't want anyone to take the deal lol. The only thing that's blowing me is that yellow tag being partially covered but I think that's quality control, not a fake.

IMG_92991.jpg

IMG_92971.jpg

IMG_92951.jpg

IMG_92931.jpg

IMG_92891.jpg

IMG_93031.png

IMG_92871.jpg

Back
Top Bottom