Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Why you edit your post bum "Because those things are important? Because there’s more to life than sneakers? Because not everyone is a selfish bum like you?"

Selfish bum? Why would I give out my hard earn money for a rigged raffle? You prob need charity money so you resort to free handouts. Maybe if you work hard you'll get somewhere in life.

oh snap he said that? And i liked his post, took that ish back

tsk tsk :smh:

Why you edit your post bum "Because those things are important? Because there’s more to life than sneakers? Because not everyone is a selfish bum like you?"

Selfish bum? Why would I give out my hard earn money for a rigged raffle? You prob need charity money so you resort to free handouts. Maybe if you work hard you'll get somewhere in life.

I edited my post so you wouldn’t get triggered. Too late, I guess. Your reply pretty much confirmed what I assumed about you and worse.

If you don’t want to donate, THAT’S FINE. But whining about it makes you a selfish bum. An entitled brat. Grow up, kid.

Last edited:
heres evidence showing oneness' owner is trash

Oof, that’s extremely, extremely disappointing. Thanks for sharing.

Supposedly 100% of the raffle funds will be donated. I hope my donations help out, despite this owner being trash.

Last edited:
I need this release to be over with. I still can’t believe I missed the ****ing Stash.

Raffle up on Feature. It hadn’t been working all day, but it finally went through.

Raffle up on Feature. It hadn’t been working all day, but it finally went through.

:lol: Feature. Has anybody here ever won anything from Feature?

Back
Top Bottom