Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Thanks fellas. I guess I’ll be patient with undefeated and hope I get that lucky email lol

Last pair I got from them were Kobe 4 Spurs but that wasn’t a raffle. Popping my raffle cherry with these.

Thanks fellas. I guess I’ll be patient with undefeated and hope I get that lucky email lol

Last pair I got from them were Kobe 4 Spurs but that wasn’t a raffle. Popping my raffle cherry with these.
YOU GOT THROUGH ON THAT WEBSITE?

NT got a lot of W’s for that Kobe 4Undefeated pack last year. Heck some even went back and picked up 2-3 pairs from the pack!

This...Sad to say but Kobe’s weren’t considered as heat until he passed...Most anybody who wanted them got them without issue...In fact the green pair was on the website for the better part of a week...

kind of general. I wouldn't say kobe's weren't considered heat because there were always colorways that sold out fast and was on the resale market for more than double retail. Its just that since his passing, EVERY shoe and colorway has been hard to get.

Genuinely shocked that my wife hit the draw this morning on the 4's plus the zoom 92's. My account been dry for a minute, but nice that she came in clutch with it. Guess that makes up for the Kobe L's I've been taking lately. Probably will use these as trade bait for some Bruce Lee 5's when they release.

B1DD8954-957A-4C1C-BE75-2F109165940E.png

super surprised :wow:

I hear they fit big. The guavas I got size 12, noirs size 13, and these ones I ordered an 11 in case they fit extra big.

I probably should've tried it on before putting in my raffle, smh.

I thought worst case scenario I hit on the Guavas...I was wrong, my user name makes me sadder that I missed on the Noirs.

Didn’t get a W on SNKRS. Now I’m hoping I get an email from the charity raffles I signed up for but I have a feelings it’s going to be an L. Atleast I have Guavas so I’m not too bummed.

Didn’t get a W on SNKRS. Now I’m hoping I get an email from the charity raffles I signed up for but I have a feelings it’s going to be an L. Atleast I have Guavas so I’m not too bummed.

I like local in-person charity raffles - odds of hitting goes way up. Online is cool too, more money raised but way lower chances of hitting.

I like local in-person charity raffles - odds of hitting goes way up. Online is cool too, more money raised but way lower chances of hitting.
Yeah I’d preferred it too but I live 3 hours away from any in store raffles. I’m not too pressed if I don’t win, I’m actually pretty glad about these types of raffles since it filters out Bots while going to a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom