Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

These look so strange but they’re garnering the exact reaction they’re looking for. Hype will be through the roof for these monstrosities lol, enjoy them y’all!

both these colorways
tenor.gif

Pink pair look even worse somehow

Bold of you to assume I'll even be able to cart them
Also, found this

Look so much better.

I’d make the midsole blue and the sole black or the entire sole black. I’d maybe even change the toe box color.

I do too, but I’ll be satisfied with either.
My only issue with both are the yellowed midsole/outsole.
Also my only negative with these. It’s not the worst, I’ve just never been a huge fan of a solid colored midsole/outsole (see Pinnacles, either of the Cyber Monday’s, SBB 3.0s, and some others). But, the color of the flipped tongue definitely ties it together IMO, as it’s like the same color.

second pair isn’t that bad but the black pair so far seems better

pretty sure the guava ice will prob look a smidge better once we get better pics

fcfs raffle ticets
Good luck .
Just like before .
They only had limited raffle tickets

I remember that some lucky people were able to manually cop from the union site. No way in hell thats gonna happen this time around.

Im atleast glad JB fixed the off center Nike Air on these and the OWs

Breh...what is you looking at? It's way off.

My only issue with both are the yellowed midsole/outsole. It worked on the Jordan 1s but it doesn't really work here.

As I mentioned earlier, I highly doubt Chris Gibbs was going for a yellowed - as in, aged midsole with these. I think they're just a cream/yellow/cake batter colored midsole.

Back
Top Bottom