Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

the red/blue on the guava ice pair ruins it IMO. Will still try for em at retail. But the black pair is definitely better than the guava ice pair, and its not saying much.

the red/blue on the guava ice pair ruins it IMO. Will still try for em at retail. But the black pair is definitely better than the guava ice pair, and its not saying much.
It gives the shoe a serious amount of eye catchiness imho, royal blue and coral/milky strawberry melting fine with each other.

all nike would have to do is have the big collab names put their name on the Jordan brand nonflagship models and folks would by that crap. this just goes to show you they could put a name like Union on a turd make them limited not like diarrhea but a solid turd make them ugly color combos and they would sell.

20 pages of talk that won’t matter when these drop because just like every release, y’all will change your tune and want to cop. Hype is undefeated and always wins.

“They’re growing on me.”

“I didn’t like them until I saw them on feet.”

“You guys think prices will drop when people get them in hand?”

“I should’ve copped when they were only $xxx.xx on StockX.”

20 pages of talk that won’t matter when these drop because just like every release, y’all will change your tune and want to cop. Hype is undefeated and always wins.

“They’re growing on me.”

“I didn’t like them until I saw them on feet.”

“You guys think prices will drop when people get them in hand?”

“I should’ve copped when they were only $xxx.xx on StockX.”

And those won’t even the worst comments.

Put me on the spreadsheet. They were *** before, and they're slightly less *** now. I wouldn't want these if you handed them to me.
But I may be different than a lot of people on here because I don't get shoes just to get them, I wear them or ball in them, and I've never sold a pair of kicks.

Put me on the spreadsheet. They were *** before, and they're slightly less *** now. I wouldn't want these if you handed them to me.
But I may be different than a lot of people on here because I don't get shoes just to get them, I wear them or ball in them, and I've never sold a pair of kicks.
Get me a size 8 in black

Wait until it’s confirmed that the tongue isn’t sewn down. There won’t be anyone left on the other side of the fence lol.

I still don't like the color but the tongue alone would make a huge difference in the look.

Still need to see a PS of an all black sole or a blue midsole with a black sole.

Back
Top Bottom