Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

every day that passes, im gettin more and more tempted to swap my guavas for off-noirs :frown:

what i do? def dont need both...

I love how the Guavas look, but the OffNoirs will get way more wears from me. Obviously i would like to own both, but if I had to choose one Im going with the OffNoirs just based off that alone.

My opinion is biased though since I own the OffNoirs.

Un DS
6D02832D-AB72-42FF-BFD4-21D31CC2952B.jpeg

I love how the Guavas look, but the OffNoirs will get way more wears from me. Obviously i would like to own both, but if I had to choose one Im going with the OffNoirs just based off that alone.

My opinion is biased though since I own the OffNoirs.
i feel the same way, even tho i only own guavas lol. prolly gonna put in that work to make the swap since i preferred the noirs from the jump.

teamnineandahalf get at me :nerd:

Last edited:
every day that passes, im gettin more and more tempted to swap my guavas for off-noirs :frown:

what i do? def dont need both...
Just completed restitching the yellow thread back in the Noirs because I like the look and subtle details.
I thought it came out good. I’m going to work on the Guavas next then probably carve out the wings.

Unstitched, Stitched Union Noir...

85C6AFB6-824E-4C4E-A71A-02FC1CDD52F2.jpeg
D23E8FE7-6A03-4BC2-BB2B-E0F0A1C6CCE2.jpeg
B3368264-9D1D-418A-B7D1-8AC144417661.jpeg
I like the restiched idea I just think it looks too high on the tongue and makes the tongue look longer than it should

Ordered kicks from kickskrew and the damn Driver delivered to wrong address and they don’t wanna help (Kickscrew).

Dang.

Assuming you’ve contacted the shipping company (they sometimes offer to go back to the wrong address to retrieve the package), Kickscrew should file a claim with them on your behalf.

If they don’t wanna file the claim (which they’re obligated to do) definitely file the PayPal claim. If PayPal doesn’t help (rare), file a claim with your credit card company/bank.

PayPal should hold you down though, since the package never got to you, and you have proof (tracking number).

Dang.

Assuming you’ve contacted the shipping company (they sometimes offer to go back to the wrong address to retrieve the package), Kickscrew should file a claim with them on your behalf.

If they don’t wanna file the claim (which they’re obligated to do) definitely file the PayPal claim. If PayPal doesn’t help (rare), file a claim with your credit card company/bank.

PayPal should hold you down though, since the package never got to you, and you have proof (tracking number).
Kool
I thought banks can’t help with transactions that were paid via PayPal?

Kool
I thought banks can’t help with transactions that were paid via PayPal?

They can if you doing a chargeback.

I've had paypal straight up tell me they cant help with the situation after wrongly losing a claim but advised to file a chargeback through the bank.

My off noir order went from seller confirmed to just “ordered” on goat. Has this happened to y’all before? Thought goat would be smoother compared to StockX.

Back
Top Bottom