Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

ADA79E20-83E6-46E6-B6D7-E33DA991CD97.jpeg

I love Union, but these color ways don’t look as good as the Guava and Off-Noir pairs to me. Don’t go as well in my opinion with the all sail mid and outsole combo. If they had colored outsoles at the least, they’d look a lot better IMO.

I think I prefer this sail/greyish midsole/sole than the yellowish midsole/sole from the guavas and noirs.

Also where is my man Lucky13s Lucky13s to make sense of all this.

Here we go again with the " it's trash" during initial pics then the "wow fire, def grew on me" take during release with these Union 4s :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Would've been nice to have these soles in the OG Union 4 pack instead of the yellow soles.

Here we go again with the " it's trash" during initial pics then the "wow fire, def grew on me" take during release with these Union 4s :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Would've been nice to have these soles in the OG Union 4 pack instead of the yellow soles.

That was me 💯% on the initial unveiling of the OG set 😆. I ended up paying about a rack on the Guavas around Thanksgiving.

However, with these 30th anniversary cws, I’m set on passing since they look pretty similar to the OGs. Good luck to everyone who wants them though!

Back
Top Bottom