Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Just chill guys. They did say it might take awhile.

"Please be patient waiting for your text/email, it could take up to 2 hours to arrive. If the raffle closes and you still have not received your text/email, don’t worry, it’s coming and your entry will still be counted if you follow the steps below. "
Lol people that have received the text are worried about their CC verification , a lot of us haven’t been able to gain access to that page .

lol THIS

When being swift works against you

Lol I had the page loaded at 8:59 , now look at me ! Received a text but I can’t enter my CC information . Here I am thinking if you entered the first few minutes , you’d have a higher chance at winning the raffle
E58E904F-D404-4E3C-BEB6-A01D0FAFE98A.jpeg

Union isn't even addressing this card info page issue on any of their social medias... they should have just done a fcfs release.

I put an entry for the taupe, and another entry for the desert moss for Lucky13s Lucky13s

I'm exhausted so thats all the entries I'm gonna do. Hope playing it fair gives me a better shot.

Is it one entry per person for your choice of shoes? (So one entry and you have to choose which color?)

or one entry per person per shoe color (so an entry per color)?

Whole thing is strange…

When I first entered it asked for all my details, addy, email, phone # etc…Got the text, did the card verification and took forever but got the good luck page…

My wife enters and it only asked for name, email, zip, and phone…No address…She got the text and entered the card info then got the good luck page immediately…

when I entered it didn’t ask for my address either, I was wondering how will they know where to ship to….L already

yooo anyone else in here sign up in store? just getting back home and debating if i should enter for global too as that would be two entries on the same email address?

dem dudes at union were lowkey rushing the line, i didn't have time to ask :lol:

Back
Top Bottom