Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

No Online winners yet?

Just seen union ain’t do **** about multiple entries. got a guy on FB saying he should’ve looped more. He’s 5/5

Locals FTW. too
E7ADB562-EB2A-4B7B-BDD1-5ED544888652.jpeg

1624502351324.gif

Same

Hate how union did this release since some of us never got a chance at them. Entered the global raffle but no cc email after. Auto L. After such a great release before, and how amazing AMM and Undft did recently, why go back to a raffle for the global release? Just don’t make sense.

One word...CHEAP. The mfers didn't want to pay to implement that system again.

It was much cheaper to do it this way. And it was great publicity.

How many have ever been to the Union store. I visited LA on a Friday afternoon back in 2019 and went by the Union store. There wasn't a single soul in there beside a few employees!

Locals FTW. Wife got her confirmation too. Both our general entries went through with text and card info mine was at 9:03 and hers was around 9:40 so we’ll see when these emails start hitting, I got a feeling local zip codes are gonna be priority. I need that Union clothing drop on Friday too
E7ADB562-EB2A-4B7B-BDD1-5ED544888652.jpeg
you greedy af for wanting more

No Online winners yet?

Just seen union ain’t do **** about multiple entries. got a guy on FB saying he should’ve looped more. He’s 5/5
And some clown in here had the audacity to tell me I was complaining too much about Union joking about dudes looping on IG. This junk is why I was pointing it out - this kinda stuff should not happen period. 5 pairs for one dude is a disgrace.

And some clown in here had the audacity to tell me I was complaining too much about Union joking about dudes looping on IG. This junk is why I was pointing it out - this kinda stuff should not happen period. 5 pairs for one dude is a disgrace.
He said “So far” which means he could get more….

Union fumbled this drop so bad.

Also they had to backdoor pairs. how tf does round 2 have a pair already if all pairs were shipped. unless they shipped them early in the day. that pair had to come from either union or seeded/F&F pairs

Back
Top Bottom