Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Damn! Already secured a pair from exclusive access from Union (from buying hella shirts off their site).

Just got that text:
B39A6BBB-1FD5-47FA-A544-F0893BFB93E2.jpeg

Suffice to say I will not be risking the pair I already ordered. I hope by not accepting the raffle win, someone else can eat. 🙏🏽

Damn! Already secured a pair from exclusive access from Union (from buying hella shirts off their site).

Just got that text:

Suffice to say I will not be risking the pair I already ordered. I hope by not accepting the raffle win, someone else can eat. 🙏🏽

You can oop the invoice to some one else. And they sent you EA from their site or you saw it on snkrs?

Wife just got the text for the Taupe Haze! Just waiting on my text now and I can move on to the apparel Friday.

Union just said “we ain’t gonna follow our own rules”

just clown them and make it look like we did

Yessir! If I get that last pair and my wife ends up liking the colors I’m gonna trade them for her size. Just got us the matching AMM 3’s (her first J’s since she bought her fire red 3’s a long time ago which she gave to her kid) so seems like we’ve been having good luck together in our first 2 raffles.

Just got that text:

wait what did they send exclusive access through?? You're the first person I've see saying they got it

You can oop the invoice to some one else. And they sent you EA from their site or you saw it on snkrs?
wait what did they send exclusive access through?? You're the first person I've see saying they got it

Someone else in this thread definitely posted one of these:

99C64549-7B44-40B2-A821-2D64478B4768.jpeg

I’m sure it’s because of the amount of Union shirts I’ve bought in the last four months that led to them sending this out.

for those who hit via text you guys got the verification text and the confirmation email

typed in the link and said it was already paid...

SON IF YOU CAN SNIPE LINKS THIS GONNA BE A NEW LOW lmaooo but also I don't put it past NT

Back
Top Bottom