Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

And some clown in here had the audacity to tell me I was complaining too much about Union joking about dudes looping on IG. This junk is why I was pointing it out - this kinda stuff should not happen period. 5 pairs for one dude is a disgrace.
We are in a pandemic. Someone in that line got hand sanitizer on them :lol:

It’s coming off immediately…. There was no stopping the loop

unless they had a system to keep track of faces/ID

exactly as a business owner myself they did all they could. People are gonna be crybabies regardless but at the end of the day it’s their raffle for their shoe and they did what they wanted. They did a great job it’s a limited release not everyone is gonna win. Fools are expecting the NSA to verify and disqualify everyone it’s hilarious.

I ended up hitting and it was still handled poorly compared to their other releases for sure.

😆 at work harder, it's literally just random man. 2 entries from me and my boy and I hit. There was a guy that had at least 4 entries from looping and didn't hit. And then the one guy that hit 5. The whole #putinwork shtick is overplayed. Union been on point for most all their releases, this wasn't one of them.

in store raffle was handled okay at best. they could have done more to weed out the loopers (using markers/stamps as an additional deterrent) but you can't really expect them to be able to stop every single one of them.

but to say their online release was great, after having two successful online releases to stop bots, is just not true :lol:

Any pictures floating around with the blue lace swap? I’m thinking that might be the move. Especially on the DMs.

Welp, I see that some of the unfortunately expected and usual negativity has crawled into here. Anyone that even hints that people should “work harder” (and not “work harder” to gain whatever finances are needed to afford the shoes, but “work harder” to get raffle entries or spots in line or multiple online accounts and other methods and such to buy via the web) to obtain some shoes, can absolutely miss me with that madness. We work to gain whatever income/assets we have, so the notion that we’re supposed to then “work” in order to have an opportunity to spend said earned income/capital is the dumbest thing to me. You work to be in a position to be able to buy what you want, you don’t then work to POSSIBLY GET A CHANCE to have the opportunity to spend that money. Such a wack mindset to me.

The fact that I didn't get an email confirmation while some people did and the page after the text was different for people depending on when they did it. No acknowledgement on if you should enter again if you didn't get an email or if you're even supposed to get a confirmation email post entry... I really hope this trash attempt at making things 'fair' isn't what other retailers are going to start doing for collabs. On top of that, I heard it's 120 USD for global shipping... When I copped the original 4s drop, it was $50. Plus I ended up paying about 40 in duties. So literally everything they've done for this drop is inferior, but also so much worse for the actual end consumer. This is how you go from best to worst. Unless they have enough stock for pretty much every single person who entered, they have nothing positive to look back onto for the drop. Outside of all the money they're making regardless of who gets the pairs ultimately.

who got an email confirmation? for what?

prices on desert mosses much lower than i would have expected. assuming that im gonna take an L ill see where prices on the hazes settle

You was supposed to get an email confirmation if you lived outside of the US.

US heads were supposed to get a text.

Back
Top Bottom