Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

My friend entered was able to enter cc info and received the email confirmation of entry.
There was an email confirmation of entry for the global raffle? I was able to submit my CC info and got a confirmation screen after a while, but no email confirming it...?

There was an email confirmation of entry for the global raffle? I was able to submit my CC info and got a confirmation screen after a while, but no email confirming it...?
Seems like it was all a crapshoot. Some people weren't able to enter CC info, some could enter but didn't get a confirmation email, others could/did receive one.

I was the same as you. No text yet and not expecting one, never hit on a union drop

Global release done too :nerd: UnionLA should change the name to UnionLYING. They posted wins would go out for rest of the week :smh: oh well gonna need a lot of SNKRS luck.

Seems like it was all a crapshoot. Some people weren't able to enter CC info, some could enter but didn't get a confirmation email, others could/did receive one.

I was the same as you. No text yet and not expecting one, never hit on a union drop

same, got the text and cc info entered but didn’t get s... afterwards confirming

Now hunt for taupe haze to complete the set…

Attachments

• 8016621E-9504-4005-AF24-5F075CAA5CA2.jpeg
    8016621E-9504-4005-AF24-5F075CAA5CA2.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 392
Back
Top Bottom